Chapter 25

Chapter - 25

Fernando's POV

That instant, I went straight to Sarah. She was still there. Her body looked lifeless but she had to live for me, for our baby.

"Hey! It's been a day you haven't woken up. I miss you tigru. Wake up for me and I'm sorry for not believing in you. I should have known that Jacob was a fucking bastard. I trust you. Please wake up for me. I'll do anything. Just name it. You want me to get out of this mafia shit, I'll do that but please just open your eyes. You have our baby in that cute tummy of yours and I can't wait to see her. I know it's definitely going to be a girl and that too a daddy's girl. All I need right now is you. I know you can listen to me. Just remember that people care for you and are waiting for you to open those captivating eyes of yours. I'll be by your side no matter what. Love you." I finished as a tear rolled down my eyes. I quickly wiped it and kissed Sarah on her head.

She lost more weight than ever. I felt her body consisted of only bones and to top it off, she was carrying our baby. Just then Dr. Drew entered.

"Will our baby be okay?" I asked him, getting up from beside her.

"It's hard to say but I think he/she will be," he replied and I nodded. I left the room after he modded back and started doing some tests. I called Adam.

"Adam! Did you find Jacob?" I asked.

"We did and he's waiting for you beside his boss," Adam replied and I hung up.

I quickly made my way to the room where both of the bastards were kept.

"Ah! Look who's back," I said, clapping my hands. "This room's gonna be really bloody, isn't it? I can't believe one of my best men would play with me. And especially with my girl. Don't worry, you're both in great hands right now and about to experience the best deaths designed on this planet." I said grinning.

I lashed Gio till he fell unconscious and smirked towards Jacob.

"You know he was already injured, then too he bore 50 lashes. Strong, isn't he? Now let's test your strength."

"I'm sorry. Please let me go." Was he mad?

"Okay. But the only thing I need is your head. You already know how we treat men who cheat on the Streak. Don't you? Well thank me, I'm gonna let you live a little longer before I chop your heads off. I'm not gonna waste my energy you know. Let someone else do this." I gave him 5 lashes on his chest and ran to my room after assigning a few others to him.

My room was already clean by the time I reached there. I washed myself and went into Sarah's room. My men got her clothes from the island and any other belonging. They also gave me the device I gave her for an emergency. It shattered my heart again to see that she still believed I would come for her, even when on a jog. I grabbed 'The Notebook' from my library and read a chapter to her. It was her favorite book. I ended with '......And maybe, just maybe, it will.' She didn't move. But I didn't give up on her. I held her hand and kissed it. Then I saw that her ring finger was empty and my hand quickly searched my pockets for the ring. I slowly put it in her finger, the place where it belonged and always will. I kissed her hand once again. Sweet sleep took over just as I was gawking at her.

"You're so whipped dude," I heard someone whisper in my ear which awoke me. I saw that it was her brother, Nathan.

"Hey! She deserves the best," I mumbled. I looked at her, hoping to see her smile but my hopes shattered.

"You should rest properly, you know. You haven't slept properly since she was kidnapped," he told me, patting my back. Normally, I'd have just shushed him away because I am the fucking mafia leader and no one can baby me. But I just nodded in response. I left the room knowing he wanted some alone time with his younger sister.

I left and went to my room to take a hot shower. After dressing up, I went to my office and focused on completing some work and looking into some deals and Jeremy was really happy that I tried to work. Although I didn't need to because Jeremy had taken over and completed most of my work. I was so relieved that he had. My dad also helped Jeremy do some stuff. We were still in New Zealand and I planned to stay here till she recovered or showed improvement so that it would be safe to take her home. Nathan was supportive and he had become a part of the Streak faster than other boys. It was like Jacob betrayed us and Nathan filled Jacob's shoes so that we wouldn't feel Jacob's absence. Just the thought of Jacob wanted me to kill anyone I saw but I tried to think about Sarah and calm my nerves. Just as I was completing the last set of papers, I heard someone.

"FERNANDO! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO LET MY BEST FRIEND GET KIDNAPPED!" I instantly recognized the voice to be Sara's, Sarah's best friend. It's weird how they have almost similar names, the same surname, and are best friends. I went rushing to the hall.

"What is your problem lady? And don't fucking forget that I am the boss here and you don't fucking own this place so keep your voice down," I told her in my dead serious tone and I saw fear in her eyes. That's right! You should be fucking scared!

"Dude! That's my girlfriend," a tall boy stood in front of her.

"I don't fucking care and you don't want to start a fight. Now, who might you be?" I asked him in a firm voice.

"I-I'm Jasper. We are Sarah's best friends," he replied.

"I know and now if you'll behave yourselves then you might get to see her," I replied.

"Are you fucking kidding me, bro? My best friend was kidnapped for one month. She was abused and most probably raped too and now she's pregnant. She's in a coma and you didn't even think of informing us. Are you insane? I haven't even talked to her for like 3 months all because of you! One month you take her to an island with no service and then she doesn't pick up my calls for some time and then her phone comes dead. I would have come to your house and kicked your ass if it weren't for Nathan who kept me updated on her situation and trust me, I wanted to see her so bad but Nate told me that she needed some time alone. I knew there was something wrong in the last month because I could easily tell that Nathan was lying when he told that Sarah was fine but I didn't push further but now I get to know that she was fucking kidnapped. All because of you! Because you had to be such a bastard and bring her into this dangerous business. You should be thankful that I haven't already killed you yet with my bare hands and now you tell us to behave! Bullshit!" she yelled at me and I was stunned, to say the least. I was never yelled at like this except for my parents but not from a stranger. I would never have tolerated this but I knew I deserved this due to what had happened to Sarah. It was all because of me and I knew that so I didn't stop her not even when she hit a few punches.

"I deserve it," I mumbled more to myself.

"Sure as hell you do! Now take us to her," she commanded and I started walking towards Sarah's room.

"Here. Just be gentle around her. You know people in a coma can hear their surroundings and I don't want you guys to break down in front of her," I said and they nodded before entering her room. I quickly made my way to the office and ordered the maids to set up a guest room for Sara and that guy, what was his name, Jason? No, Jasper! I completed the last amount of work left and went to Gio and Jacob.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He did kinda deserve that! BTW, Updateeeeeee!

Thank you so much for all the support and 2.5 k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you like the story so far. Unfortunately, it's coming to an end soon. (Us sobbing...)

Anyway, Gio and Jacob got what they deserved.

Next chapter: 2.7 k reads :)

Peace out you guys! Also, don't forget to vote, comment and share<3

-Rockinguls088<3

PS. DM us some cover ideas if you have any