Chapter 8

I went back to the office because I felt it was not safe to go home. I called Nate over to the office and told him about the whole thing. I didn't want to worry those 2 so I didn't tell them. As it is, they would be in the bed doing god knows what.

"He said he'd help, right? Let's just wait," Nate said, after listening to everything. We waited for about an hour, finishing a little work.

"You need to come stay with me," Fernando said, banging the door and entering my office.

"WHAT? No!" I replied immediately. Living with him, never!

"I said you need to come live with me. I'm not asking tigresa. It's that or get ready for your death," he said, coming close to me.

"I can live with my best friend. They have a lot of security," I said, trying not to fumble in which I succeeded. I gave myself a mental pat.

"That's not enough! Even they'll be in danger then. You need to come live with me. Do I make myself clear?" He said, louder this time.

"Oh- o-okay," I replied in a low voice. I didn't want Sara's family at stake.

"I'll have my men pick your belongings from your house."

"What about Nate? He's coming with me," I said, boldly this time.

"Fine." He left, banging the door shut.

I was horrified. Why would he suddenly want me to stay with him. Am I really in danger? God knows what's gonna happen with me. I told Nate about this and his reply was the same as his. He said that it'll be better to stay with him as he has got the best security around. At first he insisted on going alone but I begged him to come with me and he agreed.

As I went home, I saw the front door open and 5 black SUVs parked just outside. I saw Fernando come out of the house. He went past me and sat in the car without even acknowledging my presence. I went inside to see half of my room empty and my whole closet as it is. What did he come here for? Looking at my room, I grabbed the basic clothes I needed and a few frames in a bag and followed the orders of a man with slick black hair. He introduced himself as Sebastian and told me to sit in the car with Fernando.

My house was locked and sealed. God I didn't want to see this day. I went and sat beside Fernando in the car. He was busy doing something in the macbook. The cars took off together.

"Why did you come to my house when you didn't pack a single thing of mine?" I asked as soon as I got inside.

"Nothing for you to worry about."

"And what about Nate's things?"

"He'll get them there." He said blandly.

"You still haven't given the answer to my first question."

"Do you ever stop talking?" he asked.

"No, it's my life, my choice. I'll take whenever I...." Before I could complete my sentence he grabbed my head by a hand and pushed it down almost touching my knee.

"That fucker." he said. He informed all guards of someone following us. I tried to get out of his grip and see who was following.

"You stay down no matter what! Even if someone dies, don't get up!" He shouted.

I stayed down, too scared to see people die. I heard gunshots and screams, but the car kept moving. It was after an eternity that the gunshots seemed to stop. I still didn't want to look around so I kept my head low. Soon after, the car stopped in a black box like thing, which was presumably a garage. I lifted my head to see red on the arm resting beside me.

"What happened?" I asked in a low voice, examining the gunshot on his hand.

"It's nothing," he replied.

"Shut up! Let's go inside and mend it or else the blood won't stop," I said, worried about the big fat gole in his left arm. He didn't reply and took me inside into his house and led me to a room. It was blue through and through unlike the rest of his house. I was curious but I kept my mouth shut.

"Where is the first aid kit?" I asked, not wanting more blood to flow out.

"In there." I quickly took the first aid from the drawer and started working on the wound. Luckily, the bullet had just touched his hand and didn't go right through it or I wouldn't have been able to fix it because I don't know how to remove a bullet. Finally, I dressed his wound.

"Just curious, but why is your room blue?" I asked.

"My choice," he replied and walked out of the room without even thanking me.

"What!" I muttered to myself, staring at the door in disbelief. I went out and downstairs and saw the living room I had previously seen when I had first visited his mansion.

I walked to his office because in his mansion, it was like walking a mile before you get to his office. I didn't care to knock and barged right in.

"What do you want now?" he asked in a tired voice.

"I want to know what the hell is happening?"

"Please stay out of it tigresa. It's dangerous," his voice changing to a soft melody.

"I can't if it is related to me," I shouted back.

"I'll explain it later. I need to figure things out right now. Your room is right in front of mine. Rest for a while," he said, coming closer to me and kissing my temple, before taking his place behind the desk. I was shocked but excited at the same time. His touch felt good and it was like I craved it more. I blushed a little at his gesture and walked off to my room. I opened the room to see an elegant white room. All the things looked quite expensive and I saw that my things were already placed in the room at convenient places. I jumped on the bed to check whether it was good or not.

"Perfect," I muttered to myself as I bounced on the exotic bed. It was good. I took a peek into the bathroom which was huge and had a frickin jacuzzi. I decided to take a bath. After relaxing 30 minutes of vanilla scent, I wrapped a soft white towel around my body and went into the closet. What? It had all types of clothes I liked already filled. I chose booty shorts which weren't very short and paired it with black loose crop top. After blow drying my hair I jumped into my bed and got comfortable. I heard a knock at my door. I straightened up...

"Yeah. Come in."

"Call for dinner." Again another guy. What was this place? An asylum for hot men?

"C-coming. Please wait. I don't know the way." I said getting up.

"Sure, princess." Why is he calling me princess? He has no right to call me that. He held the door open for me. I frowned but however followed him.

Soon we came to the dining hall. Either he is from the royal family or smugglers. It was huge. For a moment I thought I was in a fairytale. I saw Fernando sitting on one end and an older version of him on the other, who seemed to be his father. There were only 2 females excluding me. A pretty lady and a sweet little girl, just a look at her made me smile. I love children a lot. They're so adorable. The whole table was filled with men. Oh more sexy men! Not a surprise!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told you guys! Surprise! 

Vote + Comment + Share + Follow = Faster updates. Stay tuned.

Until then...

-rockinguls088<3