Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Sarah's POV

I woke up with a slight headache. Everything around me was dark. I couldn't see anything properly. I squinted but no clue. Just then a body appeared from the front of the door.

"Princess! I told you fucking not to tell him about what I did to you or what I wanted to. Why did you tell him? Why? I thought I could trust you. Well, maybe not. But I'm sure you'll like my boss more than him," the figure said and I knew it was Jacob. I couldn't stand up because I was tied to a chair.
"You liar! You lied to him! YOUR OWN FRIEND! How could you do that?" I shouted at him between my cries.

"Calm down rose," an unfamiliar voice said as the person entered the room.

"W-who are you?" I asked as he walked towards me.

"Well, switch on the light Jacob!" he demanded and the light flicked on. I could see that the man was well built and tall. As he came nearer, his face became clearer. I could see the familiar cheekbones and the nose. Noooo! This can't be him! I don't want to be with him after what Fernando told me about how ruthless he is. What if he kills me?

"You recognize me rose?" he asked in his dirty voice. Tears started streaming out of my eyes because of my situation.

"Well, if you don't, I am Gio. I told you to dress in red but maybe I'll have to personally dress you into red," he smirked and I felt like puking right on his face.

"Please don't," I mumbled between my cries.

"I'll listen to you right now but I want you ready when I come back in the afternoon. Take care of my rose," he told Jacob and left the place.

"Please, Jacob! Don't do this. Let me go!" I shouted at him and tried to free myself.

"Stay calm princess," he said coming near me. He was about to kiss me but I bit hard on his cheek. A few drops of blood fell from his face.

"Listen there bitch! You are at my mercy over here so act like it or I can kill you right now itself," he said, pulling my hair. It hurt so bad. He pulled an injection from his pocket and injected me with it. My head started to feel heavy and everything started to blackout.

I woke up after some time to see Jacob still in front of me.

"Why'd you do this to me? You knew Fernando liked me so much then why did you do this?"

"Because your fucking lover is a bastard who thinks he owns this world. Want an example?" he asked, raising his brows. "Nevermind. I'll tell you anyway. On the night when you spilled your drink over him, he called dibs on you. Now come on, who are we kidding. Even I loved you at first sight but no. I couldn't get you straight forward, could I? So this is the way I show my love princess."

I don't even remember the night at the club, I was really high. Anyway, the thing which I found out was I was just in my underwear.

"Where are my clothes?"

"Aww. Are you shy? I burnt them by mistake. You see the pile of ashes there?" He said pointing to a corner. "And you know what the fun part is? The next thing there is gonna be your underwear." He said laughing wickedly.

I really wanted to puke all over his face and I actually puked but unfortunately not on his face. Even my stomach was upset with me. I don't even know what time of the day it is or is it even day. I hadn't eaten anything since I came here.

Fernando's POV

When we reached the place, no one was there. Only that ring and his phone. I knew Jacob was smart but didn't know he was this smart as to remove the ring and mislead us.

I checked all the possible places where that bastard could be. But like every previous one, all were empty. I was worried sick. Nothing should happen to her. I was ready to surrender my life for her safety. More than half of our guards didn't come home after the search started. Even her brother after coming back from training used his skills to hit me right on my jaw. And I fucking did nothing because I accept and know it's all my fault. I didn't trust her and ditched her.

My only prayer to God was to keep her safe and healthy wherever she is. God, I miss her so damn much. Her smile was like a drug for me, which I never got rid of. It has almost been a month now, and we still have no news.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And we go again! 

Guys please vote and comment the genre which you would like our other book from!

-rockinguls088<33