Chapter 18

Chapter 18

We both walked out. Fernando in front of me.

"Holy shit! You scared us Jacob!" Fernando yelled at Jacob.

"Sorry man. I just banged into something," he replied and Fernando nodded at him.

"I need some fresh air. I'll come in a bit, okay," I whispered to Fernando, kissing his cheek, and stepped out of the plane. I walked around the plane when someone grabbed me by my waist and pulled me away. My screams were muffled by the person's hand.

"Still a fighter," he murmured as I tried to get away from his grip.

"If you will stay quiet, I'll take my hand but if you won't, I'll fucking shoot you," Jacob said, slamming me into a secluded corner.

"What do you want?" I muffled as I gasped for air.

"You. Well, I would like to have you but my boss won't let me," he replied, still holding me firmly in place.

"Leave me or I'll tell Fernando," I said, struggling to get out of his grip.

"Oh yeah! As if he'd believe you. And if you do try to tell him anything, I am right on the plane and won't hesitate to kill that lover of yours. Now be a good girl and let us have some fun," he said, coming near to kiss me. As soon as he leaned I kicked him in his balls and ran away as fast as I could. I preferred to tell this to Fernando after we reached the mansion where Jacob won't be able to harm him. I panted as I reached the jet and took a few seconds to straighten my clothes before hopping in.

"You're back," Fernando said, looking up from his phone.

"Indeed I am," I muttered to myself before going to him.

I sat beside him and insisted on taking the seat away from Jacob. He eventually agreed. Jacob entered the jet staring at me. I looked away and went nearer to Fernando if that was possible.

"Hey! Eager much!" He smirked and I hit him lightly.

"Sorry. I don't mind though," he whispered, snuggling his head in my neck.

Jacob cleared his throat.

"What? Go in the other part of the jet! It'll just be us here. Now get your ass moving Jacob!" Fernando shouted at him as he glared at me.

"Thanks," I whispered and he nodded. I fell asleep in his hands and woke up when the announcement of the flight landing was made. Ernie was asleep beside me too and I stared at his handsome face.

"Morning," he mumbled, opening his eyes.

"It's technically afternoon," I mumbled back.

"It's technically morning sweetheart. Not 12 yet," he said, pointing at the clock. I smiled at him and stood up to stretch due to the position we were sleeping

"Hmm... I could take you right now, right here," he said, hugging me from the back.

"No! We'll be landing so take your seat," I said and he complied.

We landed and went to his house. As soon as we went to his room, I decided on telling him.

"You looked tense during the flight. What happened?" he asked.

"Umm... Jacobtriedtoabuseme," I spoke at super fast speed.

"What? Don't speak at the speed of light," he said.

"Jacob tried to...," I mumbled and I could already see the blood raging in him.

"He what? How fucking dare he touch what's mine. That fucking bastard!" Before I could speak anything, he already left the room.

Fernando's POV

Throughout the flight, I could sense that something was bothering tigru. I did not want to ask her anything on the flight so I waited till we reached home. As soon as she told me why she was tensed, I could see red everywhere. I only wanted to kill that motherfucker and chop him to pieces. I stormed out of the room and to Jacob's room.

"What happened, dude? Chill out," Jacob said as I entered his room.

"You little fucker! You tried to touch my girl! How could you Jacob? I thought I could trust you," I said, putting my hand around his neck. He was passing out and just then I left his neck.

"I- I did not do anything! She's lying. She was the one who confronted me and tried to have sex with me," he said as he calmed down.

"What the fuck! Don't lie to me Jacob or your death will be more painful," I warned him. I did not believe one bit of that sentence. I knew she'd never do that and I knew that he was lying by the way he stuttered and his eyes gave it all out.

"I have proof. I knew you won't believe me. Here," he said, handing me a recording. I played it. I couldn't make out perfect sentences.

"He is boring..."

"It's wrong!"

"Fuck me Jacob!"

"No!"

I could make out these words from the recording.

Her voice was exactly like that of my tigru's but it wasn't her. I knew it wasn't her. I could hear Jacob saying that it was wrong but I knew that fucker had found a way to manipulate me. It could never have been her but the more I heard, it felt like it was her. My brain and heart did not want to settle at a decision and both of them held on to their claims.

"That bitch! She just used me!" I lied to his face so he'd believe that I believed him.

"I kind of knew something was off about her the day you brought her here," Jacob lied to my face. My demons were bubbling but I controlled them and left his room without saying another word. I knew he was smirking but I was literally boiling with anger. I did nit want to do what I was about to do but I knew I had to do it to make Jacob believe me and I felt so helpless and angry at the same time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! What do you think? What will Fernando do? Comment down below. Jacob is a traitor. I hated him from the start...

Vote, comment, and share!

Love<3

-Rockinguls088<3