Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Sarah's POV

Fernando had come and taken a seat beside Tyler and me. As soon as he came, he formally greeted me and finally asked me my name. I apologized to him for doing what I had done yesterday. I was kinda scared of his intimidating body and I think Tyler was too but he acted it cool. I could see the fear in his eyes. Tyler left as soon as the speech got over.

"So, you like Tyler?" Fernando asked with a clenched jaw which I did not know the reason for.

"No! I don't like him. He's just a friend. And why do you care? You bought the company just for a few hours. I mean that is insane!" I whispered to him but almost no one was paying attention.

"It's complicated," he replied in the tone I had used earlier.

"Whatever!" I sighed in frustration. I saw Sara and Jasper coming towards us.

"You were amazing!" I appreciated Sara and she whispered a thank you in response but as soon as they saw Fernando, their posture changed.

"What is so special about him?" I murmured to myself.

"My aura," he whispered and I froze.

"Sorry," I mumbled to him. What is happening!

He just laughed it out.

"Ummm... I-I am," Sara struggled to speak. Jasper just stood there trying to mask his terrified look.

"This is Sara, the owner of the company. This is Jasper, a co-founder. Guys, this is Fernando, the bad guy I was talking about," I added the 'bad guy' part to show that what he did was wrong.

"Nice to meet you," Fernando smiled.

"Gentleman," I murmured again and this time, he again heard it.

"You need to stop speaking to yourself so loudly. People can hear it," He replied.

"You have the ears of a cat," I barked back.

"I do," he admitted.

"Umm, you 2 have fun. We'll get going. We have some work," Sara said, pulling Jasper with her. As soon as they left, a slow song started.

"May I?" Fernando extended his hand and I placed my hand in his.

"Sure but only if you promise to be gentle," I replied.

"Baby, you would rather like it rough," he whispered and it took me a minute to realize what he was talking about before my heats flushed. The makeup covered it well.

"Shut up and dance!" I whisper yelled back at him.

The song playing was All I need. All I remembered was Damon and Elena dancing. They give like the best couple goals. I just love Damon. While I was lost in Damonion thoughts...

Fernando placed his hand on my back and I jerked a little due to his entrancing touch.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yep," I managed to reply before melting into his warm touch.

It was hella awkward to dance with a stranger who tried to snatch my company from me. I looked down as I didn't know where else I should. He grabbed my chin and lifted it up staring right into my eyes. He had green eyes with a hint of grey. I just couldn't look away from him, he was so attractive! The song almost got over, my cheeks just didn't stop flushing. I need to get out of here right now.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." I left from there, rushing towards the restroom.

I opened the door and realized I was the only one inside. I locked the door and placed my hands on the platform near the basin and looked at myself in the mirror. I could still feel his hands on my back and his piercing pair of eyes looking at me. What is happening to me? I got out of there and found a remote table to sit at. Time flew by really quickly. Many people already left after dinner. I was craving ice cream, so I didn't want to eat anything other than that. I had already bought a tub of ice cream at home. The plan for tonight was ice cream and Netflix. Nate wasn't home yet maybe because some girl finally noticed him. I was watching 'Stranger Things' in the living room. The part with the Demogorgon coming in the last episode of Season 1 was on when I heard footsteps. I grabbed a pillow which was the only thing I had. The footsteps neared and when I saw one foot, I threw the pillow at that person in order to save myself.

"What?" A familiar voice shouted, holding the pillow, stopping my feet which were already taking me to my secret hiding place.

"You scared me, bro," I told Nate, taking a sigh of relief and sitting back onto the sofa.

"But that would have gotten you nowhere," Nate laughed it off.

"Whatever. Where were you?" I asked.

"I was helping Mark with something," he replied. Mark is Mr. Robinson. He says he feels old when we call him Mr. Robinson.

"Come on. I'm watching ST," I told Nate, patting the sofa.

"Let me at least change," He replied, going to his room.

"Your suits are way more comfortable than the dresses," I shouted at him, filling my now empty mouth, with ice cream. Soon after, Nate came and joined me.

"I didn't see you anywhere during the party," I told Nate, resting my head in his lap.

"I found someone," he replied, a smile forming on his face.

"Who was it?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"A girl because I'm not into guys," he replied.

"Shut up! I mean what was she like?" I asked him again.

"You would like her-" before he could continue. The doorbell rang.

"I'll go check," Nate said, getting up. After a few seconds, he walked in with a box in his hand.

"Who was it?"

"I don't know but there was this parcel left outside for you," Nate said, examining the box.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't have superpowers that I can see through boxes," he replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Give it to me," I said, snatching the box from his hands.

The box was quite big. I slowly started to open it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think is in the box? Comment, vote, and share!

Until next time...