Chapter 23

Shoutout to @kalilaxoxo for voting on all our chapters!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's POV

He started whipping my back as I sat there helplessly, screaming for help.

"How many times have I told you to not fucking scream huh?" he asked, coming in front of me.

"Please! I am fucking pregnant! You beast!" I spat at his mouth and I knew I had done the wrong thing when his angry eyes looked right at my bloodshot ones.

"What did you just say? Maybe you haven't actually seen the beast in me," he said, unzipping his pants and I knew exactly what he was about to do.

"No! Please don't! I'm sorry! No," I pleaded but he didn't listen. He came near me and tore my clothes apart. Tears left my eyes as I knew I was helpless in this situation. I was left in only my underwear. My hands were tied together and my legs were completely injured so even if I wanted to, I couldn't even kick him.

"We can do this the easy way and we both will enjoy it. You choose," he said, looking at me.

"Please don't do this," I mumbled.

"You chose the hard way," he said again and gripped my feet. He removed his underwear and went on to remove mine. I clenched my thighs together and pain shot through me as my injured thighs touched each other. He pulled my feet apart and was about to remove my panties when my eyes started to shut due to the intense pain that shot through my stomach. My feet involuntarily closed together and I did not feel the pain in my feet due to the throbbing in my stomach. After a few seconds, my eyes opened only to get closed by the dizziness in me and I couldn't listen to anything but I did see the door open before my eyes closed. Thank god he left. I felt happy to be able to sleep in such a way without pain shooting through my body at every point. I felt relieved. I wish I could stay in that state forever. Those were my last thoughts.

Fernando's POV

As soon as we landed, I started searching and running like a maniac around everywhere. Did that manwhore even build anything? We started searching inside the woods. One of my men found a huge place which they thought was a storage. I immediately traced him and reached there. It was huge.

I kicked the door open to find it empty. All lights were off. First I switched then on and started searching for any clues to confirm she was even brought here. I got nothing. Suddenly it started raining. Not water but bullets. There were thousands of holes on the ceiling made by bullets. I recognised the bullets at once. They were Gio's.

"Come out you pussy. Don't you have the guts?"

Many of my men were injured. Although we wear bulletproof vests, our heads aren't covered. None of Gio's men were left. Suddenly I heard claps.

"Look who's here? Someone brought all of his men here asking me if I have guts? So silly." He said buttoning his suit.

Then he dragged Sarah's body out behind the pillar. I was literally gonna break down, but I composed myself because crying would not help at all.

"You bastard what have you done to her?" I said, pointing the gun straight to his head.

"Uh-huh. You don't wanna do that." He said as he smirked and placed the gun on tigru's forehead. My poor baby. She wasn't even awake, she was passed out and he was holding her by her hair. Her hands, mouth and legs were tied with a rope and her whole body was covered with cuts and bruises. She looked like hell. That pretty face of hers came in front of my eyes every time I thought of her.

"What do you want Gio? Just leave her," I demanded.

"I want her. I've started to like her, you know. Now I know why you love her," he said and his gun pointed a little away from tigru's head so I took that as a chance and shot him in the hand that had the gun. The gun fell off his hand as he clutched his hand due to the pain. I quickly shot another bullet at his leg and he fell to the ground. I wasn't letting him go so easily. I quickly made my way to Sarah and picked her up and carried her to the jet.

"Jeremy! Take care of Gio and bring him home. I want to remind him of things he has done," I told Jeremy and took her to the jet. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally found his other half:) Even we wanna kill Gio....

Please vote and comment. Next chapter at 160 votes.

Love.

-rockinguls088