Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Unknown number: Your company is officially yours again.

Me: Who are you and how did you get my number?

Unknown number: Thank you for finally asking my name Tigresa. I am Fernando and how I got your number is for me to know.

"Do you guys know Fernando?" I asked the 3 who were seated in my office, having their lunch. I quickly saved his number to Fernando. As it is, we won't be talking again so who cares?

"You mean Fernando Rodriguez," Sara asked, surprisedly.

"I don't know. But he was the one who bought our company," I said, taking a bite of my pizza.

"You went to his office?" Nate asked me.

"Yeah," I answered casually and the 3 of them choked on their food.

"What happened?"

"Nothing," the 3 of them said.

"Tell me," I pleaded.

"Be careful around him," Jasper replied.

"I kicked him in his balls," I added casually, causing the 3 of them to choke again.

"You what?" Sara asked with an amused face.

"Kicked him in his manhood," I said, making myself clearer.

"Girl, you just landed yourself into a whole lot of trouble," Sara murmured but I did not ask why. We had lunch talking about business and other friends' stuff. It was really good to work with friends. It never felt like I was working. I come to the office at the building only for meetings and once in a while to check on work otherwise I stay at home and work from my office at home. We decided to call it a day and the 4 of us headed to our home.

We had dinner at our house and then decided to get into the pool.
"Give me your best swimsuit," Sara said, plopping down on my bed.

"Well, what will I wear then?" I asked with a smirk.

"It's not like you are trying to impress someone," she said shyly.

"Just kidding. Here, take this," I said, handing her a cute and sexy bikini which would surely catch Jasper's breath.

"Jasper will surely ask you out today," I whispered to her.

"Shut up!" she blushed. We went down to the pool where the 2 boys were already racing in the pool. We both quietly entered the pool while the boys were still racing. Sara caught Jasper and Jasper stopped swimming, enabling Nate to win even though he was the slower one.

"Woah!" I heard Jasper and giggled inside. Our pool was pretty big so I went to the other side of the pool where Nate was present and let the 2 love birds sort things out.

"Hey sis," Nate said, kissing me on my forehead.

"It's been a long day," I whispered to myself.

"Without you my friend!"

"And I'll tell you all about it!"

"WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN!" Nate and I shouted the last part together and started laughing like crazy.

"Soooo, did you find anyone on tinder?" I asked Nate. He didn't date. He was the player type but he was charming.

"Naa! No one seems to be interested in me," he added lazily.

"You'll find someone," I tried to comfort him.

"I know I will," he smirked which caused me to smile.

"You remember what it is tomorrow?" I asked Nate.

"Of course I do. How can I forget the day our company was built?" he replied with a smile.

"You remember that because of the party idiot," I replied with a smile.

"But I do remember," he protested.

In 5 years, our company had progressed a lot and I couldn't be anymore happier. I loved it so much and tomorrow was its 5 year anniversary. We were having a party tomorrow to celebrate that success. All our dealers would be present and it was going to be huge. None of it was planned by me seeing I hate crowds but I agreed anyway. Then the thought of that man being there caught my attention. As much as I hated that he had literally taken my company, I still secretly wanted to see him again. I wondered if he was going to be there. I thought of asking Nate because he was handling the guest list. But I flipped the thought away.

"Is this man going to be there? What was his name... yes, Fernando," I said, trying to act I didn't care,

"We had him on the guest list but I don't know if he'll attend after today," he whispered in the last part.

"Ok," I replied.

"Wanna race?" I asked suddenly.

"1... 2... and go," he said, immediately starting to swim. I went underwater and swam towards the other side. In between, I saw 2 pairs of legs and... I quickly surfaced to see those 2 sucking their faces.

"MY EYES! MY EYES!" I shouted, swimming away from those 2. Jasper quickly retreated his hand from underwater and Sara shouted at me in frustration, "You ruined the moment! I was just about to come!" I laughed at that.

"I don't want to hear about your sex life nor do I want to see it so get a room you two," I glared at them. They quickly walked out of the pool and went to the guest room.

"Next time I catch you doing it, no pool!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"That image will always haunt me," I whispered to myself.

"What happened?" Nate asked.

"Jasper was fingering Sarah!" I shouted high enough so they could hear it from the guest room.

"I was not!" Jasper shouted back from the guest room.

"You so were!" I shouted back.

"Leave them alone."

"No! They were almost about to have sex in our pool and contaminate it," I told Nate.

"It's fine. Let them be," he replied. As soon as he did so, we heard the doorbell ring.

"Coming!" I shouted, wiping myself with a towel.

"You stay here. I don't want someone to see in this less clothing," Nate said, getting out of the pool. Overprotective brothers.

"Who was it?" I asked as Nate came in without anyone.

"Prankster maybe. These kids keep pranking a lot these days," he replied.

I heard a distinct moan. Ewwwwww!

"Keep your voice down!" I yelled at the two. I was now inside the pool again. The 2 joined us shortly after.

"You two are finally officially together!" I screamed in delight at the two.

"Yep," they both replied, kissing each other.

"Stop! You can do it at night. Right now try spending time with your friends," I told them.

"Alright then. Race?" Jasper asked with a smirk.

"Let's go," I said, as we swam to one of the ends of the pool.

"1... 2... and go," I said, going underwater and swimming towards the end line.

We did the race a few times and it always ended up in Jasper as the winner.

"What do I get for winning?" Jasper asked as we all dried ourselves with towels.

"I'm sure Sara will give you something at night," I snorted.

"I might," she whispered to Jasper but I clearly heard it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote, comment, and share. It means a lot :)

Comment down below what you think about this story!! <3<3