Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I was jamming to music on headphones when suddenly I felt someone put a cloth against my mouth and I blacked out.

Fernando's POV

I knew I was doing injustice to her but that was the only way I was going to find out the truth. It felt like I was just living without a soul inside me. Nobody mattered to me for the last 15 days. It was me and only me. It was weird how I couldn't get myself to work. I never felt this agonized about anything before, especially not a woman, not even Harper.

Instead of early morning workouts with everyone, I used to work out alone in my room and didn't give a shit about what happened in my business. I just wanted her so badly. I could lay with her on the bed for years but I didn't even see her face for a fortnight. I just couldn't man up and go sort things out with her after what I did. Jacob didn't change his behavior at all, which made me more suspicious about him.

My guards told me she hasn't come out of her room since the incident. I just imagined how everything would have been if I never decided to go back? Would it have remained peaceful on the island? Was she really lying because I knew she wasn't so it was Jacob?  Dammit these thoughts are gonna eat me up whole.

I just completed my morning workout and was stretching when my phone rang. It was unusual for someone to call me this early. I picked it up....

"Hello?"

"Boss she hasn't come back to her room in 2 hours."

"Where did she go?"

"Morning walk."

"And you didn't care to tell me?"

No one spoke anything.

"Pendejos!"

I cut the call and sprinted out of the room and into the garden. After literally running around the whole mansion, I still couldn't find her. Did she really leave me? Did I take it too far to break up with her? Did she run away? Questions inside my head were not helping at all. I asked all the guards around the main gate and borders if they saw her. But the only thing I found out was, there was a delivery truck that came and a car in which Jacob and Sebastian left. Why Jacob again?

I called Seb and he told me he was on a date at a cafe, Jacob just dropped him. Then I tried ringing Jacob. That son of a bitch did not pick my phone up. He'll have to pay the price later. I found its location which was in a river. I surely know, nobody goes skinny dipping in early winter mornings. There surely is something going on which maybe I'm not aware of.

I checked Sarah's room and found no clue. Great!

I sent my men in all directions possible to find her. No fucking news arrived until noon. I just didn't know what to do. Neither did I want to force her to stay without her consent, nor did I want to let her go. What if she is actually in danger?

I just could not sit with folded legs. I decided to go out myself. As I was walking out I saw new flowers kept in the vase in between. They were roses. Red roses like the ones she received in the package and I also saw a phone lying beside it.
That bastard!

I knew he'd come around and taken her. Panic started to fill me but I tried to stay calm.

I tried to think of ways to find her but I couldn't think of anything. As soon as I entered the house and saw the diamonds in the chandelier, my brain worked.

Her ring! I went into her room to look if she had removed it. I couldn't find it anywhere so I guess she had worn it. I quickly made my way to my office and called Jeremy. I had put a tracker inside her ring. I wasn't snooping or anything but I just wanted to make sure I was prepared for such an incident. I tracked the ring down and found it near the river where Jacob's phone was traced to. I knew that the fucker had cheated me! That voice could never have been hers. It was a little too high pitched and exciting to be hers.

"Jeremy! Call Seb and Adam and the other guys. I think I know where they are," I said and Jeremy smiled.

"They?"

"Jacob cheated with us and is with my fucking brother, Gio. Now let's not waste any more fucking time," I said, standing up and taking my gun with me along with knives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! What do you think? Will he find Sarah? What will happen to Gio?

Keep reading!

Thank you all for 1.1 k on this book<3

Vote, comment, and share!

Love<3

-Rockinguls088