Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Fernando's POV

"Open your mouth," I demanded and she did the same. She was fucking bad at it. I released and she looked at me like a puppy.

"What?" I barked at her.

"So you're just gonna leave me like that," she said. I buttoned up my jeans.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Now get out!" I shouted at her. She went out with a look of disgust on his face. Doesn't she know by now that I don't put it in random sluts?

Women.

My phone rang at the same time.

Sarah's POV

I swayed my hips and moved to the rhythm, until finally Sara pulled me.

"Are you drunk?" Sara asked.

"Nooooooo..." I slurred a bit.

"Definitely drunk. Let's get you home," she said, pulling me into her Audi.

"Where's... Nate?" I asked in a slurred voice.

"He's at home. You don't remember that?" she said, driving faster. Soon we reached my house. MY HOUSE. My brother, Nathan and I had built it on our own. With our hard work. It had paid off. Sara lived with her family at their mansion but Nathan and I lived in this small, cozy but luxurious house. Nathan was the best brother anyone could have and I was grateful to have him. He was the eldest of all of us and thus, the most mature.

"Naaaaate!!" I said, running into his arms as soon as I entered home.

"Are you drunk Sarah?" he asked me.

"Noppppe," I replied.

"She is drunk. Take care of her. I have to go because my dad is going to kill me," Sara said, rushing off.

"Byeee!"
"See you!" she replied to Nate and went running away.

"Let's get you to bed," Nate said, carrying me to my room.

"Thaaanks," I slurred before I completely blacked out.

"Arghhh. My head hurts," I said, waking up.

"You shouldn't have drunk last night," Nate said, entering my room with an aspirin in his hand.

"Thank you," I replied, as I took it from his hand.

"We need to go to the office today. Some new documents have come and you need to sign them," Nate said, pulling me off the bed.

"Fine," I said, standing up and going to the shower.

"Be down in 10 minutes," he said, slamming the door.

I quickly got ready and wore my black suit and pants.

I went to the building and as soon as I entered my office, I saw a man sitting at my place. He looked a little familiar. He was tall and well built and handsome too due to his blue eyes and black hair. He had a few tattoos here and there.

"Who are you and why are you sitting at my place?" I asked. Angrily.

"You don't own this company now," he simply replied. He looked at me like he knew me too.

"What rubbish. If this is a prank it is going way too far."

"See that," he said pointing to the documents. The documents showed that 51% shares were owned by some other company. It sent me over the cliff.

"That can't be possible," I said to myself.

I quickly called Nate, Sara and Jasper. We were the founders of our company, Gainios. I was the owner because the idea was mine so the other 3 insisted that I be the owner but that didn't matter. To the world, Sara was the owner and no one knew the truth due to our names.

"Guys, I think our company just got sold," I said to them.

"What are you talking about?" Jasper asked, yawning at the end indicating that he had just woken up being the lazy ass he is.

"There's this guy in my office and he says he owns 51% shares of our company. How's that possible? I mean I did tell Tulip to buy a few more shares so that we could own 55% of the total shares of our company."

"She may have forgotten," Nate replied.

"What? That's not an excuse. I mean my company just got sold to someone else and I bet our house will get sold due to the loans too. God I am such an idiot. I should never have hired that flower," I talked to myself and was on the verge of crying due to the thought that I'd be homeless another time.

"Don't cry. You can live with me. You know dad would never deny that," Sara said.

"You can come with me too," Jasper added.

"It's not that. My fucking company got sold and you are figuring out where I'll live. Huh!" I said, ending the call to get back what was mine.

"Where is your boss?" I asked in a strong voice.

"I could help you," he said, smirking. I knew exactly what he meant.

"I said where is your god damned boss?" I shouted at him, banging my hands on my mahogany desk.

"Jeez woman! Here," he said, writing down the address. And handing it over to me. I was sure the other 3 were on their way here. I quickly left the office and started my Mercedes with a roar. I quickly sped off to the given address.

As soon as I reached the address, I was awestruck by the size and the exterior of the mansion. The gate was huge with a face of tigers sculpted from black metal and the guards were guarding the gate.

"I want to meet your boss," I spat out angrily.

"You are not allowed inside, Ma'am," he said.

"Just let me in," I said.

"Wait a minute," the other guard said, disappearing into the cabin.

"Let her go," that guard said, appearing after a minute or two.

I quickly drove inside. As soon as I went to the main door, I was met with the guards again.

"Let me in," I said, adamantly.

"No."

"How do you think I entered the gate? Now LET ME GO INSIDE!" I shouted at them and the guard I was talking to looked slightly taken back and made way for me.

The interior was even more intriguing than the exterior.

"Woah!" I muttered to myself.

I walked a little in the maze-like house to see an office. I knocked on the office before entering. I didn't wait for that person to reply.

"You!"

"Tigresa!"

We both exclaimed at the same time. I did not know him but I did know that last night, I spilled something on his juice and he let me go.

"Who the hell do you think you are huh? Buying my company! What do you even want? You have this hell of a fucking house and you still want more. You are a man with some nerves. Just fucking tell me what you want and give me my company back. I will give you anything," I said, finally breathing at the end and surprised that I had sweared so many times all at once, considering I swear rarely. Although I was angry, the man's looks did not go unnoticed by my eyes. He was well built and had an amazing body. He was way taller than me. He had green eyes and brown hair. I also noticed the back of his neck filled with tattoos. Even after all this shouting, he was still smirking at me. So typical.

"Did I hear anything?" he asked.

Oh shit what was I blabbering about earlier.

"No. Not was silent in that sentence." I said looking out from a huge window behind him.

"Really? But I do not agree. You said you'd give anything and all I want is you, just you. Please don't ask why because in some days we'll meet again, right here."

Guys your votes means a lot! Go ahead and vote, comment and share!

-rockinguls088<33