167 ~ Letterbox

December 21st was a very important day. And not just because Emma and Venus were going home for the holidays. It was because they were going to the same home for the holidays. With Beatrice and James's wedding scheduled for Easter, the two families had decided it was time to make it official: they were moving in together.

Beatrice and James had been writing back and forth with their daughters for weeks planning out the details of the move. They'd all meet at the train station and go back to Emma and her mum's place to finish packing up. There might be Christmas songs and a PJ party involved as well, if Emma, Venus, and Beatrice could convince James. Then in the morning they'd take everything over to the Tylers' house, and would begin the next stage of their lives together.

When the girls stepped off the train, they all but sprinted through the barrier to go find their parents. Beatrice and James were standing with the Weasleys, chatting amicably with Molly, George, and Fred, who had come to collect Ron, Ginny, and Harry. Venus let out an obnoxious squeal when she saw her boyfriend, and she took off, leaping into his arms, the rest of her family forgotten. Emma rolled her eyes at her sister-to-be, but she couldn't stop the smile that formed on her lips.

"Hi, Mum," she greeted, wrapping her arms around the woman who'd raised her. "James." She gave him a hug, too.

"Good to see you, darling," Beatrice said with a bright smile. "Are you ready for our evening?"

"I couldn't be more ready!" Emma exclaimed.

"Big plans?" Fred asked, coming over to greet Emma while his twin was still wrapped up in Venus's embrace.

Emma hugged him tightly. "We're moving!"

"Oh, that's right!" Fred pulled his brother away from Venus so he could give her a hug as well. "Georgie told me about that -- Hello, Venus."

"Hi, Fred."

"Shortie, good to see you," George said, leaning an elbow on her shoulder.

"Oh, stop, you buffoon. I'm average height, you're both just obnoxiously tall."

The twins laughed. "We know, Em. We're just teasing." Fred poked her nose to prove his point.

"Joke Shop going well?" Emma asked, wrapping her coat more tightly around herself with the sudden chill in the air finally reaching her bones.

"Booming," George replied with a grin. "Shipping orders like crazy, aren't we Freddie?"

"That's right. Had to hire extra help for the holidays, too."

"That's amazing," Venus gushed. "I'm so happy for you both!"

"I'll just be happy if they take a break for Christmas," Molly Weasley interjected with a stern look at her sons. Both twins nodded enthusiastically.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, Mum," Fred assured her.

Molly turned to the Quinn-Tyler clan. "Do come visit after Boxing Day, won't you? We'll have a get together."

Emma and Venus shared a glance. They were already planning on going out with Fred and George the day after Boxing Day, but a quick stop at the Burrow wouldn't be too difficult to manage. Emma plastered a smile onto her face and met Mrs. Weasley's gaze.

"We'll be sure to stop by."

Harry, Ginny, and Ron appeared then, and there was another round of greetings. Emma wondered what the Muggle passers-by thought of the large group. Did they look like regular school kids coming home from boarding school? Or could they tell from the owl cages, the oddly matched Muggle clothes on Mrs. Weasley and James Tyler, and the twins' dragon-hide suit jackets that they were other than normal?