36 ~ The Bludger and Dobby

Emma and Venus headed over to the Quidditch pitch after breakfast. Gryffindor had a game against Slytherin. The two girls met up with Ron and Hermione on the stands. Soon, the teams were flying out on their brooms. For his first match, Malfoy looked pretty relaxed. He flew around with a smirk plastered on his face. Harry looked as if he was ready to murder Malfoy, and Emma had no doubt he would.

Madame Hooch came out onto the field and began the game. Emma eagerly watched the teams battle for the Quaffle. Fred and George were zooming around the pitch beating away bludgers from their teammates. Emma noticed that one of the bludgers kept going after Harry.

"Venus, see that Bludger? It keeps aiming for Harry!" Emma said.

"Yeah I noticed that as well, it's a bit strange," Venus said.

"A bit?" Ron said from Venus's other side.

Fred hit the bludger away from Harry, but it turned around and came right back. Harry ducked just in time, and the bludger almost hit Malfoy as well.

"That bludger's been tampered with!" Venus exclaimed.

"I'll stop it," Ron said, pulling out his wand.

"No, even with a proper wand it's too risky," Hermione said

"Besides, you could hit Harry," Emma added.

The four Gryffindors watched as Harry and Malfoy chased the snitch under the stands. After a little bit, Malfoy tumbled out onto the field. The snitch lead Harry back over the pitch and as Harry was reaching towards it, the rogue bludger came in contact with his arm. Harry pulled his injured arm to his chest and reached out with his other one. His fingers closed around the snitch and he rolled off his broom onto the ground.

Emma, Venus, Hermione, and Ron ran down to where their friend lay. Harry was clutching his arm and groaning. Hermione took out her wand and shouted a spell which exploded the bludger coming back towards Harry.

Lockhart and a few others came running over to Harry. Lockhart kneeled at Harry's side and took Harry's injured arm in his hands.

"Broken arm. No worries, Harry, I'll fix it for you," Lockhart said.

"No, not you, anyone but you," Harry said, wrenching his arm away from Lockhart's grip.

"My dear boy, you don't know what your saying," Lockhart said, pushing Harry's sleeve up.

Emma made a move to stop Lockhart, but Hermione held her back.

"Braccium Ammendio," Lockhart said. Harry's arm went limp and his eyes went wide.

"Ah, that can sometimes happen," Lockhart said, "The good news is, the bones are no longer broken."

"Broken? There's no bones left!" Hagrid exclaimed. Lockhart bent Harry's wrist backwards as easy as if it was spaghetti. Emma winced at the disgusting sight.

Madame Pomfrey Rushed into the hospital wing carrying a bottle. Harry was sitting on a bed, surrounded by people.

"You should've been brought straight to me! Mending bones is simple, but growing them back..." She was cut off by Hermione.

"You will be able to, won't you?"

"Oh, yes, but it isn't easy. You're in for a rough night, Potter," Madame Promfrey said.

Harry took the cup of whatever liquid Madame Pomfrey poured in it and took a sip. Immediately he spit it out.

"Well, what did you expect, pumpkin juice?" Madame Pomfrey asked.

Harry's POV

Harry sat up in bed, he'd heard the voice again. It was coming from above him, and saying the same thing as the last time. The voice faded away and Harry looked down.

"Hello!" A creature stood on Harry's bed, it was Dobby.

"Dobby, what are you doing here?" Harry asked in shock.

"Dobby has come to warn Harry Potter! Harry Potter must leave Hogwarts, it isn't safe anymore!" Dobby said.

"Dobby, I can't, Hogwarts is my home!" Harry said.

"You must, sir! Strange things are about to happen! Dobby thought his bludger would be enough to make Harry Potter go back home," Dobby said.

"Your bludger? You nearly killed me!" Harry exclaimed.

"Dobby never meant to kill Harry Potter, no never kill you," Dobby said.

"You better clear off before my bones grow back or I might strangle you!" Harry threatened.

Dobby made a whimpering noise and then said, "Harry Potter must go back home now that history is to repeat itself!"

"Repeat itself? You mean this has happened before?" Harry asked.

"Oh, I shouldn't have said that!" Dobby said. Then he took the bottle of Skele-Grow and started hitting himself with it saying "Bad Dobby".

"Dobby, what do you mean? Who opened the chamber last time?" Harry asked.

"Dobby cannot tell Harry Potter,"

"Dobby!"

Harry heard a noise and saw shadows appearing through the open doorway. Dobby snapped his fingers and vanished, leaving Harry clutching empty air.

Harry turned away from the door and pretended he was sleeping. He could hear Dumbledore's and McGonagall's voices and Madame Pomfrey's as well.

"Do you think he managed to take a picture of his attacker?" McGonagall asked.

Picture? Harry thought, Must be Colin. Harry heard a sort of sizzling sound and realized it was the camera which was most definitely broken.

"What should we tell the students?" McGonagall asked.

"Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe," Dumbledore said, "It is as we feared, Minerva, the Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again."