Ch 31

We arrived at a studio like Place. Paparazzi bombarded us with similar questions to when I first was seen with Luca.

Security ushered us into a secluded recording room with a journaling figure.

"Hello, my name is Nancy pigolado, and I will me conducting your interview today." She said with a smile.

I returned the smile and settled down into the cushioned couch.

"So let me be blunt. Everyone's been wanting to know your actual age from you astrid, so how old are you?"

"Well, I'm 19." I say with a chuckle.

"So the age gap isn't weird to you? Luca's at the ripe age of 25."

"Uh, not really. It's not that much of a gap and I'm not a minor."

"Next question, when did you two meet."

I froze.

This whore should've trained me or something cause I hate being out on the spot.

"About a year ago." Luca said.

"You were still in highschool a year ago, am I correct?"

"I moved to Italy for online school, I felt the pressure of school in person was just too much for me. That's when I met Luca at a restaurant. He was so charming and sweet in person." I lied.

Boy if they knew how we actually met.

"That's so sweet! Let me finish up these questions so you two lovely people could be up outta here. One final question, why did you choose her Luca?"

"Honestly, she was like a breath of fresh air for me. Fresh air from all of this celebrity bullshit, she was unique, kind,  and bold. She didn't let anyone fuck with her and I loved that. She made me try new  things and actually like them. Without her, my life would be so much more boring."

That would be so cute if it wasn't all bullshit.

I put on a smile and whipped my fake tears away.

"Oh my goodness! Is that a ring?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, we're getting married pretty soon!"  Luca said.

She gasped and clapped her hands together.

"Oh my goodness! My career is saved!" She said.

I laughed confusingly.

The security got up and guided us back up the car.

"Time to go to Wendy." Dearra said.

We had about 3 hours until live showtime, so I wasn't too worried.

Luca's hand went onto my knee in a comforting manner.

"You nailed it, good job."

I flicked his hand away and turned to the window.

"Fuckkk, what do I have to do for your forgiveness, I'm sorry."

"That's like saying sorry to a broken vase, you think saying sorry gonna actually fix it?"

"Well buying a new one will, but I cant buy a new you."

"Well that's just avoiding the broken vase by replacing it, and not addressing that it's broken."

"Astrid please? I promise I'll make it up to you. Just please talk to me about something else other than this argument?" He said, grabbing my hands.

"Saying you promise to do something isn't actually doing it."

"Fine, you'll see."

The rest of the ride was silent, with the occasional clicking of they phone keyboard from Luca.