Ch 35

Me and the guys said goodbye, and I stayed up for the rest of the morning, contemplating my life choices.

My parents saw that, kids from school saw that, every saw that.

Luca looked angry at first, but kept a face of content. He kept apologizing and tip toeing around my feelings, cause he truly felt bad.

I'd picked out some giannos, and a casual t shirt dress for today.

Luca said he had a surprise for me. I felt bad because I couldn't really buy him anything, my parents drained my account a while ago.

I haven't talked to them in over a year, the next time I'd be seeing them would be the wedding, which I'm not prepared for in the slightest.

Luca dressed into some casual clothing.

"I'm taking you out to breakfast, then I'll show you your surprise. I know this situation is unfortunate, just know I'm so sorry. I should've listened."

I understand how he felt to be honest, but he shouldn't beat himself up so much.

Dearra was at the house bright and early. She said she had some filling to do.

Luca insisted we drive one of his many cars that he had in LA, so I picked out a red Jeep Wrangler and we were on the road.

His phone started ringing like crazy. Once he saw the name, his skin turned pale.

He pressed answer and it connected to Bluetooth.

"Hola mi chico! ¿Por qué diablos me estoy despertando con un video sexual de mi hijo follando con una propuesta de negocios? Este matrimonio fue solo por negocios y por negocios. Es como si eliges rebelarme con cada cambio que recibes. Cuando llegues a mi casa, tendremos una pequeña charla. Será mejor que tengas la cabeza enroscada cuando llegues aquí o no dudaré en volarla"

[Hello my boy! Why the hell am I waking up to a sex tape of my son fucking a buisness proposition. This marriage was for buisness and buisness only. It's like, you choose to rebel me every change you get. When you get to my home, we will have a little talk. You better have your head screwed on straight when you get here or I won't hessiatate to blow it off]

"Te lo prometo, padre, no fue intencional. Las ventanas estaban abiertas en el momento equivocado. Lo haré mejor, lo prometo. Ya no es solo una propuesta de negocios, será mi futura esposa y madre de mis hijos. Además, sabes que sus padres se retiraron de ese trato hace mucho tiempo." Luca said.

[I promise father, it was unintentional. The windows were just open at the wrong time. I'll do better, I promise. She's not just a buisness proposition anymore, she's gonna be my future wife and mother of my kids. Plus, you know her parents backed out of that deal ages ago.]

"¡Firmaron un contrato hijo! No hay marcha atrás de eso. ¡La dejaron ir con esos jodidos rusos quisquillosos y mira cómo resultó esto! Todo un lío. Tenemos el doble de gente detrás de ella y de nosotros en este momento, y es culpa de sus padres. Será mejor que seas capaz de manejar cosas como esta en el futuro, Luca. Ya no estaré allí para recoger tu mierda, eres un hombre adulto y el líder de esta mafia. Tú eliges lo que sigue. Tú eliges quién vive y quién muere, como una especie de dios. Será mejor que seas responsable y fuerte, no un puto gatito como yo lo era con tu madre. Hablaremos más cuando llegues. Adios hijo" Luca's father said.

[ They signed a contract son! No backing out of that. They let her go with those picky fucking Russians and look how this turned out! A whole mess. We have twice the amount of people after her and us right now, and it's her parents fault. You better be capable of handling shit like this in the future Luca. I won't be there to pick your shit up anymore, your a grown ass man and the leader of this mafia. You choose what's next. You choose who lives and who dies, like a god of some sorts. You better be responsible and strong, not a little fucking pussy like I was with your mother. We will talk more when you get here. Goodbye son. ]

Luca sighed and had a look of anger on his face.

"adios padre"

[goodbye father]

The phone hung up and his knuckles were turning white with how he was gripping the steering wheel.

"I swear I hate that man with my whole body and soul." Luca said.

I was shocked. The man seemed like he was trying to help Luca.

"You don't mean that Luca, he's your father, he's looking out for you." I said sympathetically

"That Amman is the most selfish man I've ever met in my life. Don't speak on it when you have no clue what he did." He said.

"Tell me what he did so I could understand a tad bit more then. Luca I'm trying here." I said frustratedly.

"Let's not start this before breakfast. I don't want us to go in there with a pissy ass mood." Luca spat.

I sat back and stayed quiet, not wanting to add fuel to the fire.

came on the radio and a zoned out, whispering the lyrics.

After about 10 minutes, we arrived at a hill with a white table set up on it. It was facing the city, showing off the good parts of it.

There was multiple servers and wine holders there, standing at a still statue like appearance.

Luca greeted them and pulled out my chair for me.

The plate had my favorite, chick fil a minis, has browns with honey, and a mimosa on the side.

I was very excited. I hadn't had chick fil a in a year, I was gonna savor this shit like it was my last meal.

Luca noticed my happy expression and smiled at me.

On his plate, was chicken and waffles and maple syrup.

He had his mouth stuffed with chicken, leaking syrup from the sides of his lips.

I chuckled at his current state, and he laughed at me.

"I have a really big suppose for you, bigger than this. Be prepared to be amazed." Luca said with wide eyes.

He looked excited to show me something, which filled my heart with joy.

I wonder what it is.

Words-1100

A/N- HAPPY 2021 GUYS!