Ch 27

"Olivia! We have to get the fuck out of here." I cried.

My lashes had fallen off, i looked a mess.

"Whyyy, I'm having funnn." She slurred

"Noens fucking here!" I whisper yelled.

"What?" She said, her face growing cold.

"He was in the bathroom saying tat he'd gonna attack."

"Where's Érica?" I asked, Draagging her upstairs.

"She went home with marco, we have to go." She said firmly.

The men where arming themselves with guns, and most of the men were exiting the building.

"We know." Nikolai said.

"Nolan, astrid said she heard Noen in the bathroom. Their gonna attack any minute now, we need to get the fuck outta here." Olivia yelled to the blonde.

"He's working with the Russians." He said simply

The Russians... but... he hates them as much as anybody else

"Here astrid. Ive been meaning to give you this after your initiation." Olivia said, handing me a heavy, golden gun, with the letters 'A G' on them 

Astrid gastano

I grabbed the gun and hid it inside of my skirt. It wasn't concealing much, it showed the print perfectly.

Bang!

fuck, they said 30 minutes! It's been fucking 10!

Distressed, i took my gun out of my purse in a panic.

There was screams heard al over the club and everyone ducked down.

"Astrid! Over here!" Nikolai yelled at me, from behind the bar.

I jumped over the bar stools, into the drink filled walls.

Nikolai and be ducked down. Gunshots shot the bottles of liquid, causing them to spill and glass enter my skin.

"Olivia and Nolan are waiting in the car. All we have to do is get out and get in the car, should be too hard, right?' Nikolai said, breathlessly

Gunshots wrang through again. To say I was scared, would be a major understatement at this point.

"We go in 5. It's only gonna get worse." Nikolai said.

"5.....4......3......2.....1"

We made a run for it against the gunfire. I've never felt so scared in my entire life. They obviosly saw us, and fired more shots.

We made it outside of the building and jumped into the bulky Jeep Wrangler.

Nolan sped off and all we could hear was heavy breathing.

There was cars screeching behind us

They're on our trail.

"Get the guns from under the seat and shoot at the tires!" Olivia yelled.

This is oddly coincidental.

I looked under the seat to find  an ak47, some grenades, and a shotgun.

I grabbed the ak47, knowing I didn't know how to shoot a shotgun.

I waisted no time in aiming for the glass. My plan was to shoot out the windshield and throw a grenade through.

the glass immedietly shattered, leaving the passengers in shock.

Nikolai easily shot down the other vans and trucks, either making them swerve off the road, or turn around.

The only car left was the one  directly behind us.

They kept shooting and bareley missing.

Time to take action.

Come on Astrid you got this.

I grabbed a grenades and threw it into the windshield.

A facial expression that I could only determine as fear crept onto the people's faces.

Nolan sped up more and the car blew up.

I rested the gun down and took a deep breath.

Wait.

We're my fingerprints on the grenade? Wouldn't they still be traceable.

"Uh, wouldn't they be able to trace my fingerprints from the grenade?" I asked Nikolai.

"The police are scared of us now, they won't do a damn thing."

My phone was blown up with messages and missed calls from Luca.

Oh God what does he want.

I procrastinated in calling him, not wanting to hear his mouth.

Nolan turned into a backroad to what I assume was the main house.

"Guys, we have to be more careful. We can't just go out like we used to anymore, the Russians actually have something to Persue now." Olivia said.

"It was your idea to go out." I said to her.

"Well I didn't think this through. Oh god, Lucas gonna kill me. I put his Astrid in danger." She said in a mocking tone, pinching her nose.

"I think he'll be okay."

Lucas pov.

I was stressed the hell out. Nobody is answering the fucking phone. I have a couple more hours to go on this flight and I just wanna know if Astrid is safe.

I don't know why I cared for her so much. At first it was pure lust, until I took her out on that date.

I know she probably doesn't feel the same about me, she tells me she hates me basically everytime she gets. But I could understand where she's coming from. I basically took her and I'm forcing her to be in something that she doesn't wanna be in.

But she didn't have a choice, and neither did I.

I'm glad I didn't.

Astrid makes me feel like I finally have purpose other than this celebrity and mafia shit. Everything she stands for is appealing to me. She doesn't let anyone talk her down or fuck with her, which makes me like her anymore.

But I don't wanna fall in love with her. At all.

But at the same time, I don't wanna just lust over her. She's shown me that she's worth more than just a blowie or a quick fuck.

God this is so frustrating.

I know for sure this is how my dad felt about my mom. I don't wanna have to make the decision he made that night to kill my mom to make him stronger.

I had to avoid that if I wanted to keep her.

She's already apart of the mafia, her mark says so.

The wedding is just around the corner, and final preparations need to be made. I cant have my future wife and child bearer dead in a ditch or being raped somewhere. I need to tie her down.

All of this overthinking is making my brain hurt. But I already have come up with baseline rules for myself.

1-dont fall in love with Astrid pierce.

2-dont just lust over Astrid pierce.

3- rule one and two.

But I think I've already broke rule 1

God this is gonna be a hard arrangement.

A/N- a short chapter <3 I have exams and a lot of stuff that I'm stressing over, so I apologize for the slow updates. I'm so happy that people are reading my story and actually engaging in it. Thankyouuu to all of the lovely people reading ❤️

Criticism-

Questions-