ch 21

I woke up to the smell of bacon and sweet pancakes. The sun was shining through the cracks of the curtains. Luca was right beside me, sleeping peacefully.

There was breakfast on the edge of the bed on a table. It was inside of a closed off clear plate.

I stretched and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my skincare routine.

I pulled my phone from the drawer and checked what time it was.

My phone read 12:27.

I grabbed nikolais number out of my bra and entered it into my phone. I wasn't gonna text him just yet tho. I didn't wanna seem desperate.

I went onto Instagram out of boredom. Theshaderoom had posted something that caught my eye.

*picture of me and Luca kissing*

Caption: uh oh! Looks like Luca gastano has a new groupie, and she's black! They landed in Barcelona yesterday evening and have been off the grid ever since. Luca's fans did some digging and found her name and her @. She's not famous at all. In fact, she only has 2k followers on Instagram. She's been  a missing person in South Carolina for almost a year! Where did she come from? Comment below with your theories. #lucagastano

Ouch

What the hell. How the fuck do they get this shit so fast?

I had to comment. My brain was stopping me, but my intrusive thoughts were telling me to do it 100%

"lol." I simply commented under the post.

My phone was blowing up with follows and messages from people from school.

Then it hit me like a semi truck.

I had missed senior prom
I had missed graduation.
I had missed my last year of a normal life.

Damn.
Damn was all I could say.
I couldn't dwell on it for the rest of my life. Life moves too fast.

My notifications were going crazy. I tried to swipe up  on one, put I ended up accidently answering a call.

The username frightened me.

J_colton18

It was colton.

"Hello, Astrid? Where the fuck are you. Where the fuck have you been! How the fuck are you with a celebrity?" He questioned.

"I'm afraid that's none of your concern colton."  I said simply.

"Astrid i miss you. We never got to have that conversation. That's why I came up to you at the party. Please talk to me." He cried.

I kind of felt bad. I mean, what he did was wrong, but he looked broken.

I saw morgan in the background. Her stomach was plump and round. They looked like they were in a run down apartment.

"Baby who are you on the phone with?" She asked in that annoying high pitched voice.

"Astrid." He said dramatically

She yanked the phone from his hand.

"So I see your a groupie now bitch. I bet you fucked your way to the top." She said. Her jealousy was obvious.