𝐜𝐡 𝟏

*I recommend listening to the song to get the vibe of the chapter*

~flashback~

"So you're just gonna end it. end it after I've stayed with you for a year, despite you cheating on me with the girl you told me was just a friend. I've put up with your shit for a year Colton. a fucking year. you gave me many reasons to leave your ass but despite those, I stayed with you. you made me insecure about every detail of my life and my body. you made ME apologize for not wanting to hook up with you, but I'm so glad I didn't. who knows how many other girls you were fucking while we were together. you know what, fuck this and fuck you. for God's sake LEAVE. but don't come running back. don't text me in the middle of the night saying how sorry you are. cause you're not and will never be sorry for the pain and suffering you put me through. God Colton, I thought we could make it through. I thought it was always gonna be me to break up with you first. I just didn't have the balls to." I said with tears running down my face.  I had read Colton's messages and found morgan and him talking about all of the "fun" nights they had  had together

Now, I knew he had cheated beforehand, it was only once or twice. but I stayed. I gave him the excuse that I wasn't 'giving in to his needs' when that's no excuse to cheat. the truth was, I had never trusted him with my body. I didn't feel comfortable around him I just felt gross and like a used tissue. he had tried many times to sleep with me, but when he realized I wasn't gonna give in he stopped. I found that odd so I checked his phone and found out he cheated on me. I was shocked the first time but all the other times it didn't faze me. I felt hopeless, alone. Every time I told my friends they would suggest leaving him but I believe in my heart that I truly loved him.

"Astrid, don't fucking blame me for this if anything it's your fault. You wear slutty clothes and expect me not to wanna fuck you. You never gave in and men have needs. I needed to do this. Morgan wants a relationship with me. I'm honestly tired of you and I can't go on in a relationship where I don't get what I want. I'm sorry but we just aren't meant to be." Colton said without a sense of emotion.

I was enraged. I gave him a nice slap on the face. His face immediately turned red and his eyes grew angry. Even though I was scared shitless, I stood my ground. He lit took his vape out and took a long and strong inhale then blew out the smoke into my face.

"You son of a bitch. Mark my words Colton you're gonna regret losing me." I said enraged.

"I'd like to see you try to make me regret losing a prude like you, good luck with that bitch."

I stormed away. Forgetting where I was. I was in a Best Buy parking lot at midnight 3 miles away from home. Great. It was my ride there. I heard wheels screeching in the distance. That asshole. As if my luck wasn't already bad, it had started to rain. I walked home, with my tears being the only thing keeping me warm. I promised myself that night that I wouldn't be another man's bitch for him to play with and cheat on and degrade. I was worth so much more than that. I should be treated like a fucking queen. I quickly ran myself a warm bath and thought. Thought about things I could have said to him. Thought about how many other girls he had cheated with. Thought about why I didn't break up with his ass first. I needed to change. And I needed to change now.

I woke up drenched in sweat and tears. 3 months later and I was still having the occasional traumatic break-up dream. I stuck to my word and made a change for the better. I wasn't that little modest bitch who put up with everything, I was Astrid's mother fucking pierce. The bitch who doesn't put up with shit. The bitch that will punch you in your fucking face if u play with my family or me. I was that bitch.

Now, nobody knew that, but this year was my senior year, I was gonna make sure they knew who the fuck I was.

I looked at my alarm clock and it read 6:57.

"SHIT."

I was supposed to be up at 6 and ready by 7 to go pick up Elena, jade, Tyler, and Axel. Shit.

I jump out of my bed and turn on the shower. I quickly pick out a simple outfit, some skinny jeans with a sweatshirt, air forces, hoop earrings and brushed my teeth, did simple skincare, and got into the shower.

After my 5 minutes of a relaxing shower, I ran into the kitchen to get 5 burritos and 5 cups of smoothies to make up for my being late. I put the smoothies into a simple cup holder. And I took the burritos out of the microwave. I grabbed a handful of salsa packets from the drawer and ran my way to my room. I got my school bag and packed all my essentials making sure I forgot nothing. I ran past the mirror when I realized I forgot to take my bonnet off... fuck

I hurried up and unwrapped my hair and brushed it. Perfection.

I quickly grabbed one of the many sets of keys for the rack by my garage door. I didn't even know which car it was. I pressed the button and the Jeep Wrangler made an unlocking noise.

I quickly hopped in with my hands overfilled and filled each cup holder with a smoothie and a burrito.

I looked at the time and it was 7:25. School started at 7:45. Shit.

I quickly sped off and went to Elena's house where they usually met in the mornings. I saw them waiting impatiently outside.

"I'm so sorry guys I missed my alarm just get in. I got you all breakfast." I say apologetically

"I would like my $20 in cash by the end of the day. I told you guys she was gonna be late." Alex said.

Everyone in the car sighed.

I quickly sped off while eating my salsa-covered burrito and arrived at school with just enough time to sit in the car for 10 minutes.

"Guys I need to rant," I say with my mouthful

"Rant sis, I have nothing else to do."

"So I keep having dreams about when I and Colton broke up. Like You guys know I am completely over him but it still hurts to think about it. Like I gave him my all. I stayed with him. I put up with shit that no sane person would put up with. It just sucks how I can't get a good night's rest or get away from that night." I say

"Look, sis, we been over this. There's something in your mind that you're not letting go that's why u keep dreaming these things. Maybe there's something you need to come to terms with or just let go of. You have to think about it for a while. It's not gonna happen tomorrow or anytime soon that would just be luck, but just pray about it." Elena said.

Everyone in the car agreed.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

We decided to head into school before the bell rung to get our books into our lockers and be prepared. Every year we have this back-to-school morning assembly before lunch. This year Me, Elena, And jade had to perform with our cheer team. We signed up for cheer in 10th grade as a joke and we had no idea that we would make it. Since then it's become a hobby for us.

"What classes do y'all have first and second? I have theatre and social studies." I say

"I have physiology and a free period," Elena said

Jade agreed with Elena

"I have Spanish and art," Tyler said.

Alex agreed.

Well, I guess I'm alone. Of course. Well, I hope it goes well but with my luck, I'll probably be facing satan.

Words-1440
A/N-Don't judge me this is kinda my first story and I know it's boring but it gets better and longer. I promise.