Ch 34

Luca pov

"Oh my god, astrid, baby! Wake up!" I said frantically.

I really made her pass out, I didn't mean to go too hard.

Did she not remember her safe word?

Fuck!

Why do I always mess everything up! She's gonna fucking hate me I can tell. Maybe 7 rounds was just too much for her, but I was just getting started.

I quickly started a bath for her and set her in.

This seemed to wake her up. I noticed that her legs were shaking and her torso was twitching.

"Baby? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to go too hard I promise." I said guiltily.

"Baby, it's okay, I loved it more than ever." She said with a groggy voice.

She obviously had sweated her hair out. I felt so terrible.

"Are you sure, if not I won't ever touch you again I promise, I don't wanna hurt you."

"Don't keep that promise Luca, it's okay I promise. You did perfect."

I still couldn't help feeling bad.

"Come get in with me." She said groggily.

I got in behind her.

"Relax Luca." She chuckled.

She must of sensed that I was tense.

I washed her body slowly and carefully, using the shower part on the tub to wash her off.

She obviously couldn't walk, so I slipped cotton underwear and one of my t shirts on her.

The sheets were done for, so I threw them out and replaced them with silk ones, just because I couldn't find her Bonnet anywhere.

"Go to sleep mi amor. I'm sorry, again." I whispered to her.

She drifted to sleep and I immediately went into the other room to make special arrangements for the morning.

I had bought astrid a g wagon and some birkin bags to add to her collection. I considered it an apology gift and an early wedding gift.

My real surprise for her wedding gift was an island.

She didn't have to treat me back, she's all I could ever ask for.

I knew I could never be enough for her. I overthink too much and I hurt her.

We were going to have breakfast on my private section of the beach, go to the pier and ride some rides, and then I'll finally present her gifts.

I want her to be the happiest girl alive, but I'm not letting her go. I cant do it.

I know she's the one for me. I know she'll help me if I needed it. Everything i said in those interviews was true.

I think I love her.

I'm not gonna jump the gun too soon, but this does feel like love to me.

I need my therapist.

Nikolai.

I called him on the phone and he immediately picked up. He turned the camera and I saw him pounding into a black girl with a bob.

"Nikolai, I don't wanna see that shit." I said, then hung up.

That man is so weird sometimes.

I called the next best option

Olivia.

"Oh wow bro, what shit did you get yourself into this time."

"I need some advice." I said to her

"Did you get someone else pregnant again? Luca I swear to god astrid is good for you and if your whore ass went out and did-"

"No olivia! It's actually about astrid. I have really heavy feelings for her..... I might even love her." I said in a dazed state.

"Woah woah woah, slow down. You need to make sure you have your feelings in check before you bombard her with that lovey dovey shit. Don't give her fake love. Make sure your sure that you love her, then tell her, but not too soon, that's weird."

"I think I do love her."

"Well if you think you love her, you don't love her. Your shouldn't have to think, love is love."

I sighed out and said my goodbyes. When we go back to Spain, she has to meet my father. I'm scared for her. He's a cruel man, cruel enough to kill his own wife, the apparent love of his life.

He married a new chick, her name is blue, I'll never call her my stepmother though.

She knew what Emmy father did, yet still decided to marry him.

Luckily she was infertile, so no step siblings for me.

It was currently 1 AM, and I heard a gasp from astrid.

I ran into the room to find her sitting up, breathing heavy, in a cold sweat.

Astrids POV
Silence filled the dark room

I looked down to see a strong rope tied to my hands and feet.

Colton and Noen walked up to me with chains and knives in their hands.

"My baby astrid, why couldn't you have just stayed?" Noen asked.

I kicked and screamed, but it was no use.

"Let me the fuck go!"

They both laughed straight into my face.

Noen threw the first knife into my shoulder. It all felt too real.

Colton tied the chains to my neck and choked me, leaving marks.

Noen looked me in my eyes,

"Wake up."

I woke up breathing heavily and gasping for air.

Luca ran into the room and bought me into a tight hug.

It made me feel safe overall, but still hot.

He carried me to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Baby, are you okay? Wait- that's a dumb question your obviously not okay- fuck." Luca said.

"I'm fine, just a bad dream."

I chugged the water down pretty easily, and raided the fridge for some ice cream and snacks.

I'd been putting on a little weight for the past few months, considering I was rarely in the gym.

My thighs were getting thicker and I had a little fat on my stomach.

Luca looked at his phone in pure horror as my phone blew up with missed calls from tyler and Axel.

I answered Axel cautiously.

"Oh wow, she finally answers us after a month, you never talk to us slut, But that's besides the point. GIRL YOUR SEX TAPE IS LEAKED! I REPEAT, YPUR SEX TAPE IS LEAKED!" Axel yelled

What sex tape?

Luca had a scowl on his face and bought his phone up to me.

It was clearly me and him, being filmed in the window of the penthouse.

He immediately hopped on the phone and started speaking in fast Spanish. Axel was just as scared as I was and tyler wouldn't stop laughing at the situation.

"My life is ruined."

"Girl, your life was already ruined before this, this could be something to boost your status I guess." Tyler said.

I wasn't mad at Luca, but I was at the same time.

I told him people would see, but I didn't stop either.

Words-1140

A/N- we hit 600 reads!! I'm so happy guys thankyou all so much