Ch 33

SMUT WARNING

We had made it back to the penthouse. Dearra went home for the day, so we were just left there alone.

I started cooking some jambalaya. I made sure to leave him a plate on the table and started digging in.

He came out of the room, his hair wet and drooping over his face from the shower he took, with low nike sweats on.

He dosent have any underwear on.

He sat at the table harshly while I cleaned the kitchen and my plate off.

I went into the bathroom and took my shower, being careful not to sweat my freshly straightened hair out.

I slipped on some wool shorts and a black bra.

Feeling guilty and upset, I twisted and turned in bed, not being able to sleep.

All of a sudden, I feel a body over me.

"So you think I was gonna let you get away with breaking one of the rules? You thought wrong baby."

He turned me onto my back and ripped the bra off.

"What am I gonna do with these nipples? Does it hurt?"

I shook my head no, and that's when he dove in, swirling his tounge around the metal bars.

His fingers shoved into me with no hesitation. I let out a rippled moan. His eyes met mine and they were filled with rage and lust, maybe a smidge of love.

He took his fingers out and put them to my mouth, making me taste myself.

He roughly choked me, and I moaned in response.

I gripped onto his damp hair and moaned,making sure he heard me

He picked me up from my waist and put us against the windows.

"Luca, can't they see us?" I asked frantically

"If they can, let them see how I handle your bad behavior."

He ripped the wool of my shorts, making it a pile of shreds.

I was now fully naked, against the windows facing Hollywood.

His lips dove straight into my clit, sucking at an unimaginable force.

He looked up at me with mischievous eyes, and kept playing with me.

He held me up with one arm, the other one coming to my throat.

I came into his mouth, more than once, then he later me on the bed.

He pulled down his sweatpants to reveal a fully hardened member, leaking precum.

"We need a safe word. If you say stop, I'll go fucking harder."

"Um, I guess vanilla." I said.

"Get on all fours, now."