Ch 32

When me and Luca walked out, we got multiple cheers and hollers.

I kept messing with my shirt, making sure it had full coverage.

We sat down on a couch right next to Wendy.

"Welcome, welcome. Luca, it's been about a year in a half since you've been on this show and now GUVE got yourself a lady friend!" Wendy yelled

"Not just any lady friend, my fiancé!" He said in a cutesy tone, while holding up my hand to show the ring.

The whole crowed gasped and cheered.

"Oh my goodness! I bet your happy astrid!"

"I'm more than happy to be here and to be engaged to this wonderful man." I lied

If only they knew.

"So we have a few requested questions for the both of you. First up, something I know we all wanna know,  how's the sex on a scale of 1-1000. 1000 being the absolute best, 1 being the absolute worst."

I froze.

Why the hell they wanna know about sex?

"Um, I'd say a good 1000." I said confidently.

"Yeah, me too. She's a wild one." Luca said with a smirk.

The crowd went crazy and my face got hot.

Luca looked overly relaxed.

"Question number 2. What age did you lose your virginitys, and to who?" Wendy said.

Why the fuck am I being asked this right now. This cannot be happening, I'm literally gonna kill myself.

"I was 16, and lost it to my maids daughter, she was 17." Luca said nonchalantly.

"Um." I said with a hard swallow.

"19, and to Luca." I said honestly.

The whole crowd awed and clapped.

"That is absolutely adorable you two! Final question, what is your most embarrassing story."

"I was 17, and I got into a fight and I lost." Luca said briefly.

"I got pantsed at summer camp when I was 13."  I said briefly.

"That's it? You guys are boring."

"So Luca, nice to see you with a splash of melanin in your life! The fans weren't expecting you to like the chocolate sisters."  Wendy said boldly.

"It dosent really matter to me. I saw astrid, I thought she was beautiful, and I wanted her. I get what I want of course." 

"Astrid, did it bother you that he has a hoe status?"

"I mean, at first it did, but he showed me that the media portrays him differently than what he is."

"Now astrid, the fans have  tried to make u seem like a bad person, but I know in my heart that you aren't. They've found a fight video from a little over a year ago from you."

Wendy Bc pulled up the fight of me and morgan.

"Now, tell us the story about this." She said, sipping her tea

"Well, I guess it was just a little cat fight over something stupid." I lied.

"Girl I see you got your nipples pierced, did kel do them?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, he's a real sweet talker." I said, obviously pissing Luca off.

"So Luca? What's your status on Alyson november?"

"I haven't responded to her calls out of respect for
Astrid, but I'm assuming she wants me back."

Wendy asked us general questions and we had a good time. We eventually went back to the penthouse.

"So let me get this straight astrid. You let my cousin, YOUR COUSIN IN LAW, see your nipples." Luca said.

"Mhm."

"Astrid, I swear to god why the he'll are you being so difficult? What is wrong with you?" He said frustrated.

To be honest, I felt like I was going to far. I could tell that I kind of hurt him and I sucked.

"I'm sorry Luca. I just wanted to piss you off. I was just so mad at you for something so little, it meant nothing, just a piercing I promise." I said, creeping over to him.

He held his head down.

"You know astrid, you actually hurt me. It's rare for me to apologize, and when I did, you took it for granted, then, you let someone touch all over your boobs. That's not cool."

"I know, and I hate myself for it baby, I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking throughly."

"Let me calm down, then I forgive you."

We chilled, separately, for a couple hours before this big Vogue photoshoot.

To be honest, I was nervous. I knew Luca does these types of things a lot, but I've never done a photoshoot.

I slipped on some sweats and a T- shirt, matching with Luca.

We walked out of the door in silence, making our way to the studio.

We were greeted with multiple stylist pulling us to a workout room.

"Hello, I'm Oliver knight. just a heads up, my pronouns are they/them. Our inspo for today is a workout routine, 50's interracial couple, and a sex appealing modern theme."

They gave us some custom workout wear, consisting of a tight sports bra, and tight shorts for me, and some sports shorts for Luca.

We posed for multiple angles of photo shots. One with me sitting on his lap, one with my legs wrapped around him while he was on the pull up bar, and one with my ass against his crotch.

The next photoshoot involved a lot of hair stuff. I had to put on a wig with finger waves, and Luca slicked his hair back. He looked so delicious in his old suit.

They made me wear a silky dress with pearls and smoke a fake cigarette in those little long things.

Luca had a cigar in hand.

I'll definitely be asking for these pictures

The modern theme consisted of lingerie and whipped cream

Lots of whipped cream.

We were finished for the day, by now it was 12 at night and I was surprisingly not exhausted.

To be honest, today was full of experiences little high school me would die for. If I told my old self where I was now, I don't thing she would believe me. I would love this lifestyle, but not the way I'm included in it.

Everything happens for a reason. I'd rather this than be with a cheating ass crack

Words- 1111

A/N- thankyou all so much for reading, I love all of you so much