Epiloge

"Yeah, definitely not having any more after this one. The stupid epidural did not work." I whispered, holding Atticus, my fourth child, in my hands.

Luca chuckled, his smile showing.

"We're gonna see about that in a couple of years."

"I'm serious as a heart attack. No more kids! I'm going on birth control."

"Whatever you want, amor."

Roman walked into the room, holding Storm's hand.

Thea was now 10 years old, Roman was 13, and storm just turned 2 last month.

"Mom, I'm gonna be completely honest here, you look like you just got ran over by a semi-truck carrying toasters," Roman said, with his weird humor.

"I just pushed a 6-pound baby out my vagina, you'll understand when you see someone have a child." I scolded him.

Thea resembled me in more ways than one. She had my skin, my hair. The only thing she took from her father was her dimples and her eyes.

Storm looked nothing like me, except for the dirt brown eyes. He had his father's hair, dimples, even his skin.

It was too early to tell who Atticus would look like. Maybe he'd be a perfect mixture between us.

Luca picked up his son and admired him.

Until the hospital lights shut off.

Me and Luca know what was up, and didn't spend much time talking.

"Kids, get in the bathroom, don't unlock the door unless you hear me, or someone you know. Not even a fucking nurse. You hear me?" Luca said.

They took the newborn and went into the bathroom.

I couldn't even walk yet, so Luca shielded me with a gun, and a vest.

I knew this shit had something to do with the Russians. They were still on our fucking necks after 11 years.

Luca went out, leaving me with a gun and anticipation.

Luca's pov.

Nobody was getting in the way of my fucking family.

Nobody.

I shot at multiple men in black suits, protecting some doctors behind the counter.

Nikolai and Olivia came up and shielded me.

Our mafia was currently taking over, trying not to do too much damage to the hospital itself.

"I spotted Jade downstairs, somebody shoot her," Marco said through the earpiece.

"You fucking do it, Marco! Your right there." Olivia said, her belly poking out.

"The shots died down, were safe down here." My father said, still kicking it with his old self.

I went back to the room, to find 2 dead men on the ground.

"My baby's still got it," I said, kissing Astrid.

My men got her in a wheelchair and took her to the car so we could go home.

My kids were in the bathroom, being used to all this chaos.

"You guys alright?"

"Yeah, even Atticus didn't cry, he's a perfect fit for this family," Roman said.

"Even if he did cry, he's still our family."

We got into the car, and drove home, wanting to be as far as possible from a possible threat.

I settled my kids into their rooms after hours of talking with them about the mafia, and all my adventures.

Atticus wasn't a crier, which was odd for a 2-day old baby.

"Goodnight my strong little man," I said, as I put him in the bassinet next to my bed.

Astrid was already asleep, being exhausted from the last few days.

"I love my little family."

-7 months later-

"So, Astrid, why were you and Luca MIA for a few months 2 years ago? All of his fans are wondering."

I looked at Luca and let out a breathy laugh

"Long story." Luca said

"Don't worry, I have all the time in the world." The interviewer said.

Luca eyed me to keep my hands on my gun. The interviewer had the mark that the Russian mafia is infamous for.

"Okay, cameras stop rolling, I think we're done here."

She all of a sudden pulled her gun out, and aimed it at my head.

Luca wasted no time In shooting her in her head.

"Stupid bitch, should've known to not trust anyone."

"That was Noen's sister." I said, wiping the blood off my stomach.

"Figures, she's not a very smart mafia woman." Luca said, shooting all the witnesses.

"I believe we have a birthday party to attend, my love." I said.

It was storms 3rd birthday, and we couldn't  miss it.

Damn, look at how much has changed.

The end

A/N- I know it's a shitty way to end a book, but this was gonna get wayyy too long with the stuff I had planned.

Read my other books luvs ❤️