ᴄʜ 𝟹

*yeah, you get the idea*

  I was frozen. I couldn't think of anything to do. Do I just ignore her or do I confront her?

I decided to find my seat trying to look as unfazed by all of this as I possibly could. I sat in a chair close to the window. I took several deep breaths to prevent myself from freaking out right then and there.

Morgan kept staring at me having that same smirk until she faced Colton and gave him a wet sloppy kiss. Afterward, she looked my way. my heart throbbed with anger. my veins were popping. trust me, I had to be far over Colton. But it still hurt. The fact that she knew what she did, and she was rubbing it in my face. That bitch.

"Anything to say, Astrid? you seem to be looking mad over there, do you need a hug," Morgan said making puppy dog eyes at me.

The whole class burst into laughter.

I had to act like I didn't care.

"Nah, I don't have anything to say except for the fact that you're a used-up slut who takes any dick she can get her hands on at any second of the God damn day," I say keeping my voice in a low tone.

She was in shock. Her mouth gaped open.

"Fuck this you fucking bitch. We're gonna handle this outside after school. If u have anything to settle, we can settle it in the parking lot. Pretty sure you're  too scared to come  fight me." She said with her voice shaking

"Okay love, I'll make sure I'm there. Oh and I'm not scared to fight you. You may wanna put those cheap extensions your daddy bought for you into a little ponytail. Because if we're gonna fight, I'm not backing down." I say looking her in her eyes

"You hood rat bitch. Are you from the hood or something? That's why your so desperate to fight me you ghetto ass degenerate whore." Morgan said.

"Last time I checked, you wanted to start a fight with me. And I could never be from the ghetto. My parents are multi-millionaires. Don't mistake me for a 'ghetto person' just because I don't kiss your feet or because I'm not scared of your scrawny ass. I better make sure I see you outside after school. " I say

"Can the MHS cheerleading team please report to the gym for rehearsal?" The intercom projected

"Well, that's my cue. can't wait to see you after school." I say with a smile on my face.

I grab my books and strut out of the classroom. I looked back and I saw Colton's face. He looked pale. He didn't look happy at all. He looked me in my eyes and showed a sympathetic look on his face. I turned right back around and strutted away to my locker.

I arrive at the gym. I still had confidence leftover from my altercation with Morgan so I decided to do something bold. Since Lindsey, the team captain was out due to her torn ACL during softball, and the co-captain, Princess was out due to the tragic death of her parents, I was next in line.

"Okay, guys everyone here?" I ask.

Everyone looks around then nods

"So you guys remember that routine that we did for fun at cheer camp last year?"

"Oh shit Astrid where are you going with this," Jade said.

"I was just thinking, what if we set off the school year with something memorable. What if we do that dance."

"Astrid that's so risky. What if we all get suspended.  Elena said

"Then I'll take the blame. Come on guys loosen up. We only live once and this will be legendary I promise you." I said