Ch 29

🚨smut, of course🚨🔪

Luca lifted my legs into the air and thrusted deeply into me, causing a scream of pleasure.

We were on our 4th round and I was getting worn out.

Luca looked like his ass was just getting started.

I had another satisfying orgasm and I was done.

"Round 5?" He asked

"Oo, no baby I can't do it." I said.

He chuckled and went into the bathroom to start a bath. I tried to get up, but I quickly collapsed from the pain.

I screamed in pain and he ran out of the bathroom and started laughing.

"Bitch! You think this is funny huh? I swear fuck you luca gastano!" I yelled.

That made him laugh even more.

I looked to my side and saw a mirror. My hair was a knotted mess, my eyes were tired, and my body was full of purple marks.

Damn, I look abused.

Luca picked me up bridal style and carefully placed me into the bath.

"I'll be right back to join you, let me make some alterations for food and for us to fly back to Hollywood."

"Wait, no Luca I don't wanna go to Hollywood, wouldn't it be more dangerous for me?"

"When your with me, nobody's gonna fuck with us baby, I can promise you that."

"Luca you don't know that."

"Yes i do astrid, don't stress about this. I clearly can't trust you here so your coming with me, and that's final. I hate when you try to defy me like it's funny or something. Just fucking listen for once. " He said in a fustrated tone.

"Well fuck you too, you bipolar fucking asshole bitch ass whore." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"What the fuck did you say to me astrid?"

"You heard me bitch."

"What the fuck is your problem? Just because you got a little dick does not mean you could have an attitude with me. It should be the complete opposite." Luca said.

"Fuck you. Go away Luca. You've already done enough harm."

He shrugged me off and went out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I started washing my body once again and rinsing off. I was still so sore and could barley walk, so I practically limped over to a set of robes and chose the silver one.

I knew silver was Luca's favorite color, so I knew that asshole had picked these out and hid them.

I gargled mouthwash and limped my way down the stairs to the kitchen.

Luca was sitting on the back patio admiring the stars.

I raided the refrigerator and found some bacon, eggs, and pancake mix.

Imma make this for myself, fuck Luca.

Luca had came back inside and looked at me while I was eating my one serving meal.

"Look, astrid, I'm so sorry okay? I didn't wanna lash out on you like that." He said, grabbing a piece of my bacon.

"Fuck off." I said, clearly agitated.

He complied with my request and walked into the movie room.

I cant believe I gave into that man after such a short period of time. I felt so weird to be honest. Like i of course wanted to have sex with him, but it all felt so fast, but I semi liked how naturally fast it was, but due to social norms, my mind was telling me that I should've waited.

Fuck social norms.

I finished up my food and limped back upstairs to go back to sleep.

-1 week later-

Ignoring Luca was honestly pretty easy. He'd be gone during the day before I woke up, and came home when I was asleep. He had tried to cuddle with me, but I just donkey kicked him and slept by myself.

"Astrid, we leave for Hollywood in 12 hours. Pack your shit." Luca said through the phone.

I hung up on him and began packing the clothes that were bought to us a few days ago.

I packed some skimpy hot weather outfits, considering it was always so fucking hot in Cali.

Luca and I are getting married in approximately 5 days and 12 hours.

I've accepted it and already moved passes it. It is what it is I guess.

I feel like I would be able to grow to love Luca if he wasn't such a dick sometimes. He's honestly a replica of the perfect guy. Beautiful eyes, pretty hair, sculpted by a major Greek god etc etc.

But due to these circumstances, it was hard.

I heard the front door open and my heart jolted a little.

It was normal looking Luca, in a tight dress shirt and black slacks.

His hair drooped in front of his eyebrows and his face had a look of anger.

"¡Le dije a tu puto culo que quería la camioneta G blanca con interior rojo, no una camioneta G roja con interior blanco! ¡Es mejor que tengas todo jodidamente listo cuando lleguemos a Hollywood o te juro por Dios Sebas que te mataré!" He yelled into the phone, then hung up

[I told your fucking ass I wanted the white G wagon with red interior, not a red g wagon with white interior! You bette have everything fucking ready when we get down to Hollywood or I swear to god sebas I will fucking murder you!]

"Good afternoon astrid." He said, as if he wasn't just yelling. 

I turned my head in the opposite direction, giving him the cold shoulder.

"So it's still like that huh?" He said.

"..."

He gave me a big sigh and ventured his way into the kitchen and retrieved a beer.

I hadn't been drinking lately, it fucking sucks in the morning.

I went into the movie room after packing all my essentials into 2 suitcases. Luca said we were gonna be there for 3 days, so I think I overpacked.

I turned on princess and the frog and soon fell asleep midway.

I've been loosing my energy lately.  All of this mafia shit is exhausting, especially from the outer lines.

I wish I never went to that party