ch 10.

Warnings-GORE, smut

-4 weeks later-

In the last 4 weeks, nothing had really happened. Noen and me had barely seen eachtoher. When I went to sleep he would come home, and left before I was awake again. A lonely void throbbed in my heart. I understood he was busy, after all he's practically the leader of the mafia.

I woke up to Noen being nowhere to be found. He must be doing work or something.

I stretched my back out and walked into the bathroom. I did my business and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Hunger overthrew me once again, I was starving.

I walked in the kitchen to find sienna preparing breakfast

"Oh my gosh, hey. What are you doing here." I asked

"I was told by Giovanni to come here and be the maid for you and Noen." She exclaimed

I was excited, finally I could have a friend that was physically here. The other maid that we had was a old hag. She disrespected me multiple times, but for her sake, I didn't say anything. I knew what Noen was a capable of.

"You don't sound like your from Italy. Where are you from?" I asked

"San Diego. My parents owed debt to the mafia for borrowing guns and protection. They used me as their payoff. I e been here for 2 years. I'm 19." She said with a sad look on her face.

I have her a sympathetic look.

"So what brings you here." She said enthusiastically while bring me a ham and Swiss croissant

"Protection from the Russians." I said basically.

She poured a glass or orange juice and set some hashbrowns on my plate.the smell of the food made my stomach growl.

"What are you waiting for, dig in!" She said with a laugh

I complied.

Me and and sienna talked about random things. I heard the elevator beep and Noen walked through. His hair was disheveled and his clothes had blood on them.

Siennas smile faded

"Well I should get going now. I'll be back at 1:00 to Make you some lunch." Sienna said briefly while making her way to the elevator.

Noen stomped up the stairs into his room. I heard the water pressure of the shower starting. I decided to finish my food and mind my business. He looked angry and I knew if I said something, it wouldn't end well.

I let my food digest.

There was a back patio with a hot tub, workout equipment, and 2 lawn chairs. The patio was facing the beach in their backyard. I made my way back there and started stretching. I haven't worked out in 2 weeks, I needed this.

As I was done stretching, Noen walked onto the patio with basketball shorts on. His hair looked damp.

He didn't even bother stretching. He made his way over to the weights and started lifting.

I just ignored his presence and started working on my glutes.

I looked over to Noen. His tattoos and muscles were glistening in sweat. His muscles were very defined. I think he was mad about something.

Noens POV-
✋GORE✋

"Quindi fammi avere questa favola, hai violentato una delle nostre bambine, hai trasmesso le nostre informazioni su astrid ai russi e hai rubato 4 milioni di dollari!" I yelled