Chapter 37: Seokjin

"I'm too fat to go on a date." I grumbled.

"No you're not. You look beautiful." Namjoon retorted as he slipped some shoes onto my feet.

"Alright, let me rephrase that. I'm too pregnant to go on a date. Do you have any idea how tiring it is to carry around twins the size of footballs every day? My back hurts, my feet hurt and I'm constantly hungry."

"You were constantly hungry before you were pregnant too."

"You are in prime position for me to kick you."

"You can't kick me. You're too pregnant."

I kicked him.

"Fuck, never mind." He groaned, holding his stomach. "But seriously baby, I just want to take you out to dinner. I'll let you pick and you can eat whatever you want that's within a hundred dollar budget."

"I don't want to go. My feet hurt."

"I'll carry you."

"My back hurts too."

"We can find something to help with that pain at a pharmacy, I'm sure."

"I don't want to interact with people."

"That isn't going to change my mind."

"Ugh. Why do you want to go on a dinner date anyway? We have food here."

He sighed. "Why do you have to be so stubborn?"

"I'm a pregnant, hormonal omega in pain. You signed up for this when you got me pregnant. Use a condom next time if you don't want to deal with my attitude."

He groaned in annoyance, and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "So what, you're mad and so stubborn because you didn't want to have pups with me, is that it? Do you regret getting pregnant with me?"

I frowned. "That isn't what I'm saying."

"Well, you certainly didn't deny it!" He snapped, making me jump. "I don't know what you want from me! One second you're happy, the next you're making me question if you even wanted to be with me!"

"N-Namjoon, it's the hormones. I told you, it changes my mood quickly..."

"Well it's stressing me the fuck out, okay?" He spat, before he stormed out of the room. I gulped, feeling bad. I hadn't realized that my lack of affection and constant complaining had stressed him out so much. I got up with the intention of going after him, but I gasped and collapsed onto the floor when a sharp pain ran through my belly. Suddenly, I was wet and in a lot of pain.

"N-Namjoon!" I yelled out, staring in horror at all the liquid that had poured out.

"Leave me alone!" He hollered back.

"N-No, Namjoon! Come here!" I screamed. "Help me!"

I heard his loud footsteps coming back towards the room. Whenever he opened the door, he looked angry still. Until he saw me on the floor surrounded by liquid and holding my stomach. His eyes widened and he immediately panicked. "Wait, what's wrong? What's wrong?" He blurted out as he rushed over to me.

"I-I think my water just broke..." I mumbled as he crouched down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and was about to pick me up and move me, but another contraction made me gasp in pain and push him away.

"Baby, I need to get you to the hospital." He said, trying to pick me up.

"N-No, the doctor said we needed to wait until the contractions come closer together. Just...hold my hand for now?"

He looked worried and like he wanted to go anyway, but obediently held my hand and stuck with me until it was time to go. Then, he rushed me to the hospital.

The events there kind of went by in a blur. At some point all the others showed up, along with both our pairs of parents. Jimin looked extremely nervous whenever I told him what happened. Most likely, he was going to be next. He let out a quiet whimper and waddled out in fear whenever he saw me go into a contraction. Jungkook waddled out after him, quickly following him while Namjoon held my hand tight as I breathed through it. Both Yoongi and Taehyung ran after their omegas while Hoseok held Minjae's hand so he couldn't run off too. Minjae stared at me with wide eyes and held his own stomach protectively, looking extremely nervous.

"I-It's not as bad as it looks, I swear. I'm just having twins." I groaned out to the scared omega. My words didn't seem to comfort him though. Next thing I knew, I was being wheeled to the delivery room.

And then I slept--

--Only to wake up hours later to the sound of crying.

My eyes cracked open and I groggily looked around, until my eyes finally landed on Namjoon who was being watched closely by Taehyung and Hoseok. I didn't really know why, until I noticed the little bundle in his arms. It was then that I realized that they were watching him to make sure he didn't drop the pup.

I tried to quickly sit up, but I gasped in pain when I did. That caught the attention of the alphas, along with all the others that were across the room. I saw my other pup being cradled carefully in Jungkook's arms. I whined, looking at Namjoon. "How long was I asleep?"

"About six hours." He said, and stood up. He handed the pup over to Hoseok who gently held it. Then, he held me to sit up. He pecked my temple and crooned quietly in my ear. "We have two baby boys." He mumbled in my ear. I didn't have the chance to respond before I heard the pup that Hoseok held begin to cry. He wailed in his arms, causing Hoseok to get nervous.

"Let me hold him." I said, reaching out my arms. Hoseok stepped over and carefully transported the pup into my arms, where the pup calmed down almost immediately. The pup's little hand reached over and weakly tried to grab the rim of my hospital gown, nuzzling his face into my chest. I smiled as I stared down at the pup, gently rocking him against my chest.

Before I knew it, I had put the pup to sleep. I gently kissed the pup's forehead, and when the nurse came in I allowed her to take him back to the nursery with her.

Before long, it was getting really late and all the others had left for home. Besides Namjoon, who had fallen asleep next to my bed when it started to near four in the morning. I gently ran my fingers through Namjoon's hair, staring down at my mate's sleeping form. I leaned down and kissed his exposed cheek. "I love you, Joonie."

He didn't stir whenever I spoke. I smiled, knowing he must be pretty tired. I was tired too, after spending an hour trying to give birth. I carefully laid down, trying my best not to hurt my sore body, and managed after about a minute. I groaned quietly and sighed out when I managed to lay down. I ended up falling asleep again pretty quickly, now that all the commotion was gone.