A/N

😭🥺

There have been so many reads and votes on this book in such a short amount of time that it makes me want to scream and cry. I'm so happy that so many people have thought that this book sounded interesting enough to read it all the way to the end. I'm a little teary just thinking about it lol.

Thank you!

But anyway...I actually had another reason for making this little thing. So, fun fact...there was a different version to this story that was actually the original. This is just a revision that, at the time, I felt was better. I rewrote everything after the 4th chapter to change it into something better, all the while changing the original draft of the book to make it into what I had originally hoped for the book to be. On top of working on finishing the later chapters to my other book, I have been working in the original draft of this story too. Which, is actually a lot different from this book. Yes, the key points are pretty much the same, but I'm taking my time with it and I'm trying to execute the book in the way that I had originally intended for the book to go. So far, I've got the basics of the story planned out. I've written up to chapter 14 of it.

So basically, what I'm trying to say/ask...

Would any of you be interested in reading the original story? What I had originally meant for this story to be? Because I hadn't meant for it to be so fluffy. During the beginning, anyway. I had meant for the first couple of chapters to portray Jimin being terrified of Yoongi, and I also intended for Yoongi to have much more backstory to himself. His backstory was mentioned in this book, but I didn't really go into depth. I also feel like I would have liked for Jimin to have taken on Yoongi as an influence. As in...trying to become apart of Yoongi's world. Meaning...becoming a criminal too. Doing bad things and stuff. In the original draft, Yoongi was a well known criminal to Jimin's dad. I did mention in this story that Yoongi had met Jimin's dad at the station before, but I had never gone anywhere with it. However, in the original draft, Jimin's dad knew Yoongi, as did his mother. And they both hated him, and wanted to do anything they could to keep the two apart.

Uuuuhh.....

I'm kind of rambling, I guess.

But anyway, would any of you be interested in reading that? I don't know if I would publish it otherwise since this version is out, but...

Should I publish the original version of this book?

That's all I wanted to know.

(Thank you if you actually read all of this rambling. I'm sorry, whenever I start thinking of something my thoughts become a little broken and may be hard to understand. I may start a thought and forget to finish it...)

(Oopsie)

Anyway, thank you if you took the time to read this! And thank you if you took the time to read the entire book!

And if you actually read this and liked the book enough that you would want to see the original version...

Just comment. I see all of your comments the second you make them if I'm not asleep lol. I'm constantly on my phone and always get so excited whenever I see a comment. I won't always respond, but...

I do see them and read them!

So yeah...just comment if you would like me to publish the original. The updates on it would probably be a little slow but if anyone was interested, I would probably publish the first couple of chapters so you could get a feel of it. (The first three chapters and a lot of the fourth chapter are all the same as the first three chapters and fourth chapter in this book, btw...)

😓 This is getting a little long...so I'll shut up now. Sorry if I didn't finish any of my thoughts. If you want to know more or have questions or want to see the original version, just comment.

💜Love y'all, and thank you~💜