Chapter 35: Seokjin

"Are you okay?"

I looked up to see Yoongi standing next to my desk. He was watching me with an uncaring expression, as I held my belly protectively.

"I'm fine, just a little stomach pain..." I mumbled.

"You're pregnant. A little bit of stomach pain could be a major thing." He grumbled, crossing his arms. "Go to the nurse. Namjoon would get pissed at me and talk my ear off if he knew I sat by while you were in pain."

I rolled my eyes, knowing he only wanted to save his own ass, but I obediently stood up and made my way to the nurse's office. Whenever I arrived, she didn't seem to think there was anything wrong. Just a little stomach ache. Nonetheless, she sent me home. I texted Namjoon that I was going home, and he asked why. Whenever I told him it was stomach pain, he seemed worried.

Seokjin: I'm fine. I went to the nurse and she didn't find anything wrong. You don't need to worry. I'll be at home waiting for you. And if anything happens, your mom will be with me. You know how excited she is when it comes to the pups. She won't let anything complicate it.

Namjoon: Fine, but...you better message me if anything happens.

Seokjin: I will.

~Hours later~

"Why is he so late? School ended hours ago..." I mumbled to myself as I stared out the window. Namjoon's parents had gone out awhile ago for a date and didn't plan to be back until late, so I had been alone for a long time. I was starting to crave my alpha's attention, but he wasn't here to give it. But he should be here by now. So where is he? Was he not worried about me?

I groaned in annoyance and walked away from the window, going to the kitchen and grabbing a pear. I carefully cut the fruit up into small, bite sized pieces and begrudgingly ate the pears--that I was also craving--by the window.

About twenty minutes later, I perked up whenever I saw Namjoon walking down the sidewalk a ways away, slowly but surely coming closer with a bag in his hand. I frowned whenever I saw the bag.

Did he prioritize shopping over his pregnant omega? Even when he knew I had stomach pain earlier?

I let my raging hormones convince me of that. I went and sat back on the couch, glaring at the door with crossed arms, waiting for the alpha to come in. I listened as the door was unlocked, before Namjoon opened it and stepped inside.

Whenever he saw my angry expression, he gulped before he smiled at me. "Hi, baby." He said simply as he came over to me. He sat down next to me and attempted to kiss me, but I pushed him away and stood up, walking off towards his bedroom.

I heard him sigh as he followed me. "Babe...what's wrong this time?"

"Why did you take so long to get home? What's in that bag?"

"That's what you're mad about? I just stopped by the store." He said and came over to sit on the bed next to me. He pecked my cheek before he held the bag out for me. "I got you some more snacks and another movie. I also got some stomach medicine for you. And don't worry, I double checked that it was safe for you to take while pregnant."

I frowned as I peeked into his bag, and found a couple of my favorite cravings, the medicine and another disney princess movie. I pouted quietly, realizing that I had overreacted a bit, but not wanting to admit it. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my cheek on his shoulder, looking up at him. "I wanted to cuddle with you..." I mumbled, making him smile.

"We can cuddle for as long as you want to now. Do you want me to put on the movie?"

I gave a slight nod. He kissed my forehead with a smile, before he got up to turn on the movie while I grabbed a drink from the bag and took one of the pills he'd gotten for my stomach. Then, I crawled further onto the bed and laid down, wary of my big belly as I tried to find a comfortable spot. Namjoon ended up getting the movie on before I'd gotten comfortable. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest and having me lay half on him. We spent the rest of the afternoon laying in bed together, watching the movie and cuddling.