Chapter 35: Hoseok & Minjae

~Hoseok's POV~

"You napped for quite a long time. Is the pup tiring you?" I asked softly. I felt the small omega's arms wrap around my waist from behind. I looked over my shoulder at him and smiled, whenever I heard him quietly whine.

"Yes, but...I couldn't sleep. I missed you..."

I tried not to coo at him. I turned around in his arms and scooped him up off the floor, carrying him to my bedroom. I laid him down in my bed in the middle of a nest he must have made while I wasn't looking. I cringed whenever I saw all the laundry I would have to do later, but I didn't mind if it made Minjae comfortable. I got in bed next to him, careful not to disturb his nest too much, as I pulled him into my arms.

"Is that better, Minnie? Did you want to sleep in my arms?"

He nodded innocently against my chest. I smiled as I held him, kissing his forehead before I tried to get comfortable. He fell asleep in my arms pretty quickly, but I had a little bit of trouble with the weird position. But, eventually, I managed to get to sleep. Though I knew I would probably have some pain in my back tomorrow.

~Minjae's POV~

The next morning, I woke up in Hoseok's arms to the feeling of my phone vibrating. I stretched and smiled whenever I heard Hoseok start crooning. I looked over my shoulder to see his eyes were closed, so I must have woken him up. I grabbed my buzzing phone and found that it was a call from the doctor's office. Were the results finally ready?

I perked up and wiggled out of Hoseok's arms. He grumbled and told me to come back to bed, but I ignored the grumpy alpha and waddled out of the room quickly. I went to the living room to sit on the couch before I answered the call.

"H-Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, is this Mr. Seo Minjae?" A female voice asked.

"Yes ma'am..."

"We have your test results. You can have them mailed to you, or I can tell you right now. Or I can do both. Which would you prefer?"

"Ah...can I have both?"

"Alright. We'll have the papers mailed to your address. And as for the results, they were positive. Jung Hoseok is the father of your pup." My eyes widened and I smiled at her words.

"W-Wait, really?"

"Yes sir. He's the father."

"O-Okay, thank you!" I said happily, right as Hoseok walked down the hall. I hung up the phone before I jumped up and rushed over to Hoseok who had gone into the kitchen. I hugged him just as he turned around, surprising him and almost making him drop the carton of eggs.

"Minnie, don't scare me like that!" He scolded.

"Hoseokie..." I buried my face in his chest.

"Minnie?" He questioned, and set aside the eggs. He tilted my chin up with his finger and looked me in the eyes. "What's wrong?"

I smiled. "Nothing's wrong. I have good news."

"Yeah? What kind of good news?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I buried my face back in his chest. "The doctor just called me with the results."

"They did?" He asked with wide eyes. He reached up and cupped my cheeks, making me look into his eyes. "And? What did they say?"

I smiled. "You're the father, Hoseokie."

He slowly began to grin. "I'm the father?" He repeated. I nodded, and my eyes widened whenever he leaned down and kissed me. After my initial shock of being kissed by him was over, I slowly began to move my lips with his. He smiled into the kiss, before he parted our lips slightly. "That's great, Minnie." He said, and I smiled.

"S-So...when would you...properly claim me...?" I asked slowly.

He smirked and stared me down. "Well isn't someone eager, hmm?" He teased, making me blush. I wiggled out of his arms and rushed away, retreating to my room. I could hear him pursuing me quickly and before I could shut the door, he grabbed the door and pushed it open, making me stumble backwards a bit. I yelped in surprise whenever he grabbed my thighs and lifted me off the ground, kicking the door shut and carrying me to my bed. He laid me down on the bed and his lips went to my neck. I shuddered whenever I felt his canines brush against the soft skin of my neck. He ran his hands along my sides and slipped off my shirt. I gasped whenever his lips wrapped around one of my sore nipples, with the intention of teasing it. I whimpered whenever he kept sucking gently on the nipple, and I blushed whenever he came up to kiss me. He groped my tiny breasts as he kissed my collarbones, leaving a few hickies on them. I whined, because it kind of hurt whenever he groped them. Whenever he realized that, he went back to give them some love, sucking gently on the sore nipples until I quietly moaned in pleasure.

He smirked whenever he noticed my satisfied expression. He kissed my nose and asked, "Were your nipples hurting lately?"

"A-A little, but..." I blushed at the question and turned my head away.

"Mmm...you taste good." He mumbled, before he moved back to my nipples and licked the buds teasingly. I squirmed underneath him as the small wave of pleasure ran through me.

He smirked at me before he left my nipples alone, instead kissing my belly and softly placing his hands on the sides of it and crooning softly. I smiled as I watched him place his head against my baby bump and cuddle with it.

"I never suspected that I would be a father before the end of high school." He mumbled, turning his head to look at me. "I also never suspected I would mate with another guy. But I guess if it's you, I don't mind being with a guy." He rolled over and hovered on top of me. I giggled quietly whenever he kissed my nose before he kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and turned my head to the side, baring my neck to him. I looked up at him expectantly, and he smiled.

"I know you want me to mate you, Minnie. But I want it to be special when I do. Let me...take you out or something first. I want it to be romantic whenever I mate you." He said, and I blushed.

"Fine, but...will it be long?" I looked up at him with big doe eyes, and he shook his head.

"It won't be long. I promise."