Chapter 12

Whenever lunch time came, I realized that now that I wasn't talking to Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok, I had no where to be during lunch. I sighed, knowing I would have to find somewhere to hide away, but whenever I entered the lunchroom I was surprised to find Jungkook waiting at the entrance.

Whenever he saw me, he waved at me with a bunny smile. I went over to him and smiled back at him. "Hey, Jungkook."

"Hi, Jimin! Want to sit with me and Seokjin? We've got a spot saved for you." He said with a smile. I nodded with a smile back, and he grinned before he took my hand and led me to a place where no one was sitting in the lunchroom. Jungkook sat down there and I sat next to him. "Seokjin is getting lunch for all three of us." He explained, and pointed over to where Seokjin stood in line.

I nodded before I asked, "So do you and Seokjin not have any alphas around? That can protect you from others?"

"No, but we stick together. We never really felt the need to have someone to protect us. Seokjin carries around self defense stuff and I'm always with him, so we aren't really worried about it."

"But...what about when you have your heats? It's dangerous..."

"Seokjin takes suppressants and I haven't had my first heat yet. What about you? You don't have an alpha anymore around you."

"I do. I have another alpha...friend of sorts. He's been with me a lot recently, so I'm not worried about it." I said, and Jungkook smirked.

"No offense, but I don't think alphas and omegas can be 'just friends'." He said, and I blushed.

"W-Well, he wants to be mates, but..."

"Aww!" Jungkook cooed and hugged me. I whined as he smothered me, but he wouldn't let go. I heard a quiet chuckle from nearby as Seokjin walked up with three big sandwiches and bottled waters. He gave us both one each, before he sat down next to Jungkook. "Thank you Jin." Jungkook said and hugged him, before he dug into the sandwich.

"Thank you." I said with a smile, and Seokjin smiled back at me before he began to eat.

"So what were you two talking about that made Jungkook cling to you?" Seokjin asked, and Jungkook smirked.

"Jimin has an alpha 'friend'." Jungkook said and nudged me, and Seokjin chuckled.

"I don't think alphas and omegas can be just friends." Seokjin said, and Jungkook grinned.

"That's what I said! And then he told me that the alpha wants to be more than friends!"

"So what's stopping you? You're single now, and he can help you heal. Sure it isn't good to use him as a rebound, but whenever it comes to romantic relationships in high school you should worry about yourself first. Because chances are, your alpha isn't always going to take care of you. They can be very selfish." Seokjin said, and I shook my head.

"Even so, I'm just not ready for another relationship. And he wants me to have his pups during high school."

"That's normal in this day and age though, isn't it?" Jungkook asked, and looked to Seokjin for confirmation.

"Yeah, that's normal." Seokjin agreed. "Every alpha you'll ever be with will want you to have their pups sooner rather than later. They don't care if your relationship makes it. They just want to spread their genes like the plague."

Jungkook giggled at Seokjin's words. "But seriously, Jimin. Why don't you consider him? He can protect you. Just make him use protection. Or take suppressants so you're infertile until you're ready, like Seokjin does." Jungkook said, and I hummed.