Chapter 29

I spent the next couple of hours with my mom in the kitchen, spending time with her for the first time in awhile. She had showered me in kisses whenever she saw me come in, and looked so happy as she tried to fatten me up with food she'd just prepared. I sat at the table watching her with a smile as she baked some cookies, before I spoke up.

"Mama?"

"Yes honey?" She momentarily stopped to look at me.

"Would you care...if I got pregnant? With Yoongi? Like...would you be disappointed in me if I did?" I asked, and she frowned.

"Of course not, sweetie. If you get pregnant I'll be supportive of you. So long as you're sure that Yoongi is the one that you want to spend your entire life with. And if your father tries to say anything, I'll put him in line."

I smiled. "Really?"

She smiled back. "Really. But Yoongi hasn't even claimed you yet. Are you sure he's going to stick around? You have been using a condom, right sweetie?"

"We haven't actually mated yet, mama." I said with a blush. "We always get interrupted. He wants to claim me whenever we mate. And he's made it pretty clear that he intends to stick around. So you don't have to worry. But...I do want to get pregnant with him. Soon. So...you can expect good news soon." I gave her a sheepish smile, and she cooed.

"Oh...my pup!" She set down her spoon and came over to hug me, kissing my forehead as she squeezed me. "I'll expect it soon then. But Yoongi better have a diamond ring on your finger the same day you tell us the good news." She rose an eyebrow at me. "If he wants to knock up my pup then he better give you a wedding too."

I blushed. "H-How am I supposed to..tell him I want to get married, though...?" I buried my face in her neck, scenting her as I tried to hide my embarrassment.

"You don't have to. I'll tell him straight up to propose to you before he mates you."

"But what if he isn't ready for that...? I mean..we're both still in high school..."

She rolled her eyes. "With the way that boy looks at you, I wouldn't be surprised if he's already browsing rings."

I blushed and covered my face, trying to hide my embarrassment from her again.

As if on cue, we heard a knock on the door, and I jumped up quickly to go answer it. I heard my mom chuckle in amusement as I hurried to the door, and opened it. My eyes widened whenever I found Yoongi standing there with crossed arms and a frown on his face.

"A note would have been nice, so I would have known where my omega ran off to." He grumbled and came over to me, kissing me before stepping into the house. I blushed as I followed him into the house to the kitchen, where he greeted my mom. "Hello, Mrs. Park." He said smoothly, and my mom cooed.

"Oh, honey! You can just call me mama or mom like Jimin does." She gushed, and Yoongi smirked.

"Okay, mom." He said, making my jaw drop. How in the world is he so casual about that?!

"Mama..." I mumbled quietly, and gave her a warning glare. She glared back and threatened me with her spoon, making me whimper and hide behind Yoongi, who chuckled.

"Anyway." My mom said as she glared at me. "Why don't you two stay for dinner since you're both here?"

No! You'll tell him to propose to me and embarrass me in front of my mate!

"Actually--" I started to try to tell her we had somewhere to be, but Yoongi cut me off.

"We'd love to." He smiled at her, and she smiled back.