Chapter 36: Jungkook

Jungkook's 3rd month

"M-Mm.." I whimpered whenever Taehyung sucked my neck for the fifth time this morning. "T-Taehyung, s-stop it..."

"Baby..you can't just cut me off like this! We were mating so much these past two months, and now you won't even let me touch you!" He complained. I whined, averting my gaze.

"You're really rough when you mate me. I don't want to hurt the pup..." I said quietly, making him sigh.

"But..you're totally cutting off all affection. I'm a needy alpha, Jungkookie. You can't do this to me..."

"I'm cutting off all affection because the smallest touch between us always turns into something sexual with you. And like I said, you're really rough when we mate. I don't want to hurt the pup."

"We were mating when you were pregnant before...why does it worry you so much now?"

I stared at him with sad eyes. "I don't want to lose our pup...so.."

He whined quietly at the thought, knowing well that it was a bad idea for him to argue with me about this. He knew how hard I took those kinds of things now. He dropped the subject, but I had a feeling the argument would be started again later. He laid down, facing the wall and ignoring me whenever I whimpered quietly.

"T-Taehyungie..." I whined, trying to catch his attention. "Please don't do this..."

He grunted in response, but otherwise ignored me.

"I love you..." I said quietly, facing his back and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Love you too." He replied simply.

I gave a small smile, glad that he had at least responded. I cuddled up behind him, burying my face in his back and eventually managing to sleep.

I didn't wake up for a couple of hours. Whenever I did, it was to Taehyung moving. I groaned quietly and tried to cuddle him and get him to stay in bed, but he removed my hands from his waist and got up anyway.

"Taehyung..." I whined, cracking open my eyes. "Where are you going?"

He didn't respond. He just got out of bed and left the room.

I rolled over in bed and pouted quietly, waiting for him to return. He was gone for a few minutes, and came back with a drink. He set it on his nightstand and came to the bed, but he didn't lay down. He sat at the end of the bed and turned on a console to play a video game. I sighed, wishing he would cuddle with me but not wanting to anger him anymore than I seem to already have. I tried to curl up and get comfortable on my own, but as soon as I tried, my abdomen hurt a little. I grunted and tried to move to fix the pain, but no different position changed it. I whimpered whenever a small pain ran through my abdomen, and protectively held my belly. Taehyung didn't even look whenever he heard me whimper. He didn't even glance at me until I tried to get out of bed to go to the bathroom until I collapsed onto the floor. And even then, he looked more annoyed than worried--until he saw the blood.

"J-Jungkookie?" He called my name while I held my stomach, crying softly.

"I-It hurts..." I sobbed, looking up at him with teary eyes. He whined quietly and quickly came to my side, carefully picking me up off the floor. Seconds later during some of the pain--I pissed myself. Taehyung looked disgusted as he held me, but he didn't let me go. He grabbed a change of clothes and a towel and rushed me to the car, snatching his dad's keys off the coffee table and rushing out the door with me in his arms before his dad could question him. He laid the towel on the seat before he set me down on it, and rushed me to the doctor's office.