Epilogue

Five months later...

~Jimin's POV~

"It'll be okay, babe. I'll do the talking, you don't have to say anything. When I introduce you and Jeonghoon, just smile and bow your head." Yoongi mumbled, placing a kiss on my forehead with a soft smile. "We won't be here long. They just want to see Jeonghoon."

"Okay." I said quietly, as I watched Jeonghoon shift in his arms. The pup was a few months old now, and for the first time since he was born, Yoongi's parents were wanting to meet him. Yoongi protested at first, managing to delay it for a few weeks, but eventually they started threatening all kinds of things that Yoongi couldn't ignore anymore. So now, we stood at the front door of his family home.

Whenever Yoongi rang the doorbell, I watched him quietly as we waited, holding my hand protectively over my protruding stomach. He must really feel strange being back here to his childhood home, if he feels he needs to ring the bell rather than going on inside.

Whenever the door opened to reveal a butler, I immediately straightened up. Yoongi walked inside without a word to him, and I followed with a slight bow to the butler. I gasped quietly whenever the butler tried to take off my coat and put it on the coat rack, making Yoongi growl at him.

"We won't be here long. There is no need for that." He spat at the butler, who immediately backed off. Yoongi stepped closer to me protectively, growling quietly at the butler as he led me into the house.

"Sh-Shouldn't we take off our shoes first?" I asked, as I hesitated on the hardwood floor. Yoongi had stepped onto his parent's white carpet with his muddy shoes on, which made me extremely nervous. My mom would have ripped my head off if I'd have done that. I can only imagine what Yoongi's parents would do.

"A little mud on their precious carpet won't kill them." He grumbled, and continued to pull me along. I cringed as I looked over my shoulder at the muddy prints we both left on the nice carpet. I looked sheepishly up at the horrified butler as we walked, until we were out of sight.

After about a minute of walking through the house, we arrived at what looked to be an office. Yoongi didn't knock on the door, just walked right on in. I hesitantly followed him inside, and I quickly tensed whenever my eyes landed on a couple that you would expect to see only in magazines--a handsome older man that looked younger than he probably was, and a beautiful trophy wife that sat against his desk. Yoongi looked like the spitting image of his mother, taking after her prettier features rather than his father's rougher, more masculine ones. The women's eyes settled on me as soon as we stepped into the room, and she immediately scoffed whenever she saw me.

"This is your mate?" She asked, with a scowl on her face. "I expected someone prettier."

Bitch.

Yoongi didn't respond to his mother's scrutiny. He simply glared at his father who hadn't even bothered to look at us.

"You threaten us until we finally come, and now you won't even cut to the chase of why we're here?" Yoongi spat quietly, making his mother growl at him.

"Don't talk to your father like that, you ungrateful brat!" She hissed, making Yoongi growl at her. With the yelling in the room, Jeonghoon let out a quiet cry. Yoongi seemed to panic whenever the pup began to bawl in his arms and though I was nervous to be in the presence of Yoongi's parents, my instincts quickly kicked in whenever Jeonghoon started to cry. I snatched the pup from Yoongi and held him close, growling at Yoongi.

"Don't growl when you hold him!" I spat at him, before I purred quietly and cuddled the pup to try and calm him. I ignored the three alphas as Yoongi began to quietly bicker with his mother. His mother was being surprisingly quiet too. I expected her to holler at Yoongi as soon as he showed disrespect.