Chapter 10

A couple hours later, my mom woke us up for dinner. Well, me up. Yoongi was out cold. My mom told me to wake him up then come have dinner. I prodded Yoongi a few times, and eventually he finally woke up.

He groaned in annoyance and growled, "What do you want? Let me sleep..."

"It's time for dinner. My mom wants us to get up." I said, and he huffed.

"I'm not hungry." He grumbled and rolled over.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yoongi, my mom cooked dinner for you and you're not even going to get up and eat it? You're going to make a horrible mate if you can't get along with inlaws before they're even your inlaws!"

"I'm tired!" He complained, and I hissed.

"Fine! Then I'm never going to be your omega!" I spat, and he turned his head to glare at me.

"Is that supposed to be a threat?"

"Isn't your main objective in life right now to mate me?" I asked with an annoyed expression.

"One of them, but you're not that important to me. I do want you, but if you prove too difficult I will go and find a different omega. My love is a limited privilege, not a right. I don't care what your mom thinks of me. Just leave me alone." He spat, and I whined quietly.

"I don't want my mom to be sad because you're mad..." I said quietly, and he snorted.

"Not my problem."

"Is there anything I can do to get you to get up? At least to have dinner?" I asked, and he looked over his shoulder at me.

He considered the question for a minute before he mumbled, "Mate with me?"

"No."

"Then I'm not getting up."

"Yoongi..." I whined, but he ignored me. I held onto the rim of his shirt and tugged a little, but he ignored that too. I sulked quietly for a minute before I blurted out, "We can take a shower together?"

He immediately looked at me, and I blushed whenever his eyes wandered down my body. He rolled over to face me and sat up, his face coming much closer to mine than I was comfortable with. "Oh really? You have my attention."

"U-Um...but..it's just showering! You can't touch me inappropriately..." I mumbled. He grunted his disapproval of my words and was about to lay back down and ignore me again, but I quickly said, "B-Below the waist! You...you can't touch anything below the waist!"

He looked back at me again, and slowly reached over to me. He put his hand just under my belly button. "From here down...I can't touch?"

"Yeah. So...is it a deal? You'll have dinner with my parents if we shower together?"

"...Fine." He said and sat up, leaning forward and smirking at me. "I look forward to it, baby boy." He mumbled, and I gulped and nodded quickly with a blush. He licked his lips and stared me down, before he took my hand and led me out of my room. He looked at the pictures on the wall everywhere and was distracted whenever we left, so I took the lead and led him downstairs.

My parents were both in the kitchen waiting for us. My dad looked at Yoongi with cold eyes, giving him the once over. Yoongi gave me a confused look whenever he saw my dad sizing him up. I whispered in his ear, "He's very territorial. He probably doesn't like you because you're a foreign alpha in his house."

He hummed and let me drag him closer to the table. I started to sit in front of my dad so Yoongi wouldn't have to look up and be glared at every second of this dinner, but my dad snapped at me. "Alpha sits there. Sit in front of your mother."