Chapter 34: Jimin

If I forget to update on a day, blame it on my gaming addiction...🥴🤫😁
______________________________________

Month two

"Honey, you look gorgeous and you're not fat! Your hair is fine, your tuxedo matches Yoongi's, we can't see your baby bump, and yes I made sure to get plenty of ketchup for your cravings!" My mom said as she smoothed out my tuxedo. I whined quietly as I stared at myself in the mirror. Yoongi and I had thrown the wedding together so fast that I was nervous that something would go wrong. In the end, I had a breakdown about getting the wedding ready so fast that Yoongi had to move it back to the original date. So I felt fat, despite everyone telling me I wasn't. I wasn't even that worried about feeling fat anymore.

I was more worried about throwing up on Yoongi's white tuxedo when we went in for the kiss. Whether it would be from the pup or my nervousness, I wasn't sure. But I felt like I could vomit any minute now.

"Everything is ready." I heard Seokjin's voice from the doorway. I turned to look, and saw Seokjin, Jungkook and Minjae. I smiled at the three, happy to see them all wearing matching tuxedos. All three of them were 'bridesmaids'. For Seokjin and Jungkook it was obvious that they were gonna have the spot, but I only decided to make Minjae one whenever I heard that Seokjin had convinced Namjoon to convince Yoongi to make them, (Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok,) all his best men. Not like he had anyone else to do it. Yoongi refused to invite anyone from his family. I don't even know if he told his parents we were getting married.

But anyway, Minjae was my third bridesmaid because I wanted to make it a set. (Though Hoseok wouldn't admit that they were together. I was pretty sure they were more than friends, considering Minjae is pregnant too.)

But seeing the three helped to put me at ease.

Until I realized what Seokjin had said.

"What?! I'm not ready yet!" I looked at my mom fearfully. She tried her best to calm me down as I began to hyperventilate. She kissed my forehead and hugged me, and Seokjin and Jungkook came to comfort me as well. Minjae awkwardly stayed in the doorway as the three omegas helped to calm my breathing.

"Honey you need to calm down or you'll hurt your pup." My mom said softly. "Everything will be alright, sweetie. All you have to do is walk down the aisle, say your vows, kiss Yoongi, and attend the afterparty. After that, you'll be done. I promise."

"Something is going to go wrong!" I sobbed. "I just know it!"

"Baby, all you have to do is repeat what the priest says and then say I do."

"But what about before or after that? What if I trip while I'm walking down the aisle? What if the flowers aren't white like I wanted? What if I accidentally flub my words? Or I mess up the kiss? And don't even get me started on cutting the cake for the afterparty!"

"Honey, look at me." My mom made me look into her eyes. "Everything will be fine. Trust me. As soon as you see Yoongi standing at that altar waiting for you, you won't even realize the rest of us are there. I promise. Now, I'm gonna take you to your father and he's gonna walk you down the aisle. Alright? Everything will be okay."

I whimpered quietly, but nodded anyway. I shakily followed her to where my father waited beside two doors. The four omegas that were with me went to take their places. My breath hitched whenever I heard the familiar tune of the piano beginning to play. My dad linked his arm in mine and, upon seeing my nervous expression, mumbled, "Everything will be alright, kiddo. You have everyone's blessing."

"I-Including yours?" I asked softly as I looked up at him.

"Including mine. I'll walk with you to the steps. Then you're on your own, kid."

I nodded nervously. Admittedly, my dad's words were much more comforting than my mom's, because I knew he wouldn't lie to me. He wouldn't give me false hope.

I gulped thickly as the doors to the venue opened. And my heart stopped. Just as my mom said, whenever I saw Yoongi standing at the altar, time stopped. I barely paid attention to anything but Yoongi as I somehow made it to the altar and through my vows. I didn't even realize it was over until I felt Yoongi's soft lips brushing against mine. Whenever our lips parted, I looked up at him with wide eyes. He gave me a sweet gummy smile, and I returned it with my eye smile.

Next thing I know, Yoongi was undressing me in our bedroom. The night had gone by smoothly, and we now both wore wedding bands. I admired the two bands as Yoongi held my hands, pinning me to the bed and gently making love to me. I relished in the way he made me feel as he pampered me.

The night ended with him kissing my bare belly and whispering that he loved me.

"I love you too." I whispered back.