Chapter 9

Whenever I saw Yoongi, I almost dropped my ice cream. I gulped and quickly hid my face, but he rolled his eyes.

"I already saw it. Come here, and spill it. Who made you cry?" He asked, and pat the spot on the bed next to him. I gulped, and hesitantly went over to him. I sat down next to him and cuddled with the ice cream container as I pried it open. I took a big spoonful of ice cream and stuffed my mouth full of it, whining whenever I got a brain freeze, and then laying down on my bed next to the tub, sucking on my spoon.

Seeing my depressed state and realizing I wasn't going to talk without prompting, he sighed. "Jimin, talk to me. Who made you cry?" He asked, and I looked up at him.

"Why do you care?" I grumbled as I took another spoonful of ice cream and repeated the same process of stuffing my mouth, whining over brain freeze, and sulking about it after.

"Am I not allowed to care about you? Just tell me, Jimin. Stop stalling or I'm taking your ice cream." He made threatening grabby hands towards the tub, and I growled pathetically at him and hugged my ice cream tub.

"I don't wanna tell you, you big meanie..." I whined, and he growled in annoyance.

"Don't make me angry, Jimin. Tell me. Who. Made. You. Cry?

I sighed, and sat up. I sucked on my spoon for a bit longer before I pulled it out of my mouth and stabbed it into the ice cream. I sat up and put the ice cream on my night stand, before I leaned on Yoongi, resting my head on his shoulder. "It's okay. I'm okay, Yoongi. You don't have to worry about me."

"It's my job as your future alpha to worry about you." He mumbled, and I looked up at him. I smiled and cuddled up to him.

"For now, it's your job to simply comfort me and let me tell you when I'm ready." I said, and slowly pushed him down onto my bed, making him lay down. "I wanna watch a movie and cry about it. You can either run away so you don't have to deal with me crying over sad romances, or you can watch it with me, but you have to decide now." I said, and he hummed.

"Why a sad romance though?"

"So I can cry about it."

"Do you want me to give you something to cry about?"

"You're not allowed to be mean to me..."

He rolled his eyes and laid on his side, propping his head up on his hand. "Whatever, I'll stay."

"Okay." I said, and laid down next to him with my ice cream. I looked for something to watch, and whenever I found it I put it on and began to eat the ice cream.

About halfway through the movie, I could hear soft snoring behind me, and turned my head to see Yoongi had fallen asleep. I rolled my eyes at him and was about to go back to watching the movie, but I jumped whenever my bedroom door suddenly opened. "Honey I nee-oh my god!" She gasped whenever she noticed Yoongi's legs peeking out past mine, and she immediately looked at me.

I kicked Yoongi's shin as I stared back at my mom, and he growled. "Leave me alone, I wanna sleep."

Whenever he tried to go back to sleep, I kicked him again. He looked like he was about to snap at me whenever he opened his eyes, but whenever he saw my mom standing in the doorway he froze.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Park..." He mumbled, and I whipped my head around to stare at him in disbelief. He shrugged like it was nothing and sat up.

Whenever Yoongi moved, my mom seemed to come out of shock. "W-Who is this boy, Jimin?"

"U-Um...his name is Yoongi.." I mumbled, and she frowned.

"Is he your friend? Why haven't you mentioned him yet and invited him for dinner? I thought I raised you better! Where are your manners? We always invite friends over for dinner at least once young man." She scolded, and I gave a slight nod.