Chapter 24

First thing's first.

I got rid of my clothes and exchanged them for my teddy bear shirt that ended just above my hips, a cute skirt (don't ask why I have it), a pink thong and thigh high pink and white striped socks with little bows on them at the top. Then, I snuck to the bathroom and locked myself inside. I messed my hair up a bit and put some lip balm on to make my lips pretty and kissable. I checked myself in the mirror and smiled when I found myself mildly cute. By the time I was finished, Yoongi was in the kitchen making dinner. I went into the kitchen, moving quietly as I came up behind him. I wrapped my arms around his hips, pressing my body up against his and standing on my tip toes to peek over his shoulder.

"Alpha, what are you making?" I asked as I tried to stand a bit taller to see over his shoulder better. I tried to play it off as my hands going further down his hips as me trying to balance a bit better as I looked. My hands brushed his crotch and he looked down. "Oops--sorry." I said, feigning a sheepish smile when he looked over his shoulder at me.

He paused to observe my face, mostly my lips, before he hummed. "It's fine. I'm making japchae. Are you hungry?"

I nodded, smiling as I hugged him tighter. He smiled and turned and kiss my forehead. Only then did he realize what I was wearing. Noticing him staring, I gave him a small smile. "Does it look weird?" I asked.

"You look cute." He said kind of dismissively, and turned back around to continue cooking.

I whined quietly. "Is that all you have to say?"

"Yup."

I pouted and stomped away angrily. I heard a soft chuckle in the kitchen as I did. I went to lay down on the couch, and about fifteen minutes later of me pouting on the couch, Yoongi came into the living room carrying two bowls of japchae. He sat down next to where my head laid and said, "Sit up and eat, baby."

I pouted and ignored him, but I moved a little closer to him and pillowed my head on his thigh as I watched the tv. He sighed and said, "Baby, you look beautiful. And you would be even more beautiful if you were fat on my cooking."

"I don't wanna be fat." I said with a frown.

"You would be cute if you were a little chubby. Now sit up and eat."

I huffed but obediently sat up and took one of the bowls from him. I begrudgingly ate some of the japchae, and tried not to moan at the amazing taste. Yoongi smirked knowingly as he observed me eating, before he began to eat too. He finished up before me and kissed my cheek before he mumbled. "I'm gonna head into the shower first. Meet you in bed?"

I nodded, and he smiled before he went to start his shower.

Little did he know...

As soon as he was gone, I got up and went to the bathroom door. I listened for the water and about a minute after it started, I quietly opened the door. I peeked inside and bit my lip when I saw his silhouette behind the shower curtain. I snuck inside, leaving the door wide open. I smirked mischievously. I knew that the thought that had just came to mind would definitely not get me laid, but it was too tempting to not do it.

I snuck back out of the bathroom and ran to the kitchen where I filled a jug full of ice and cold water. I brought a chair into the bathroom and put it right next to the shower, being as quiet as I could, before I hauled in the jug. I struggled to lift the jug over the shower curtain, but eventually succeeded.

Then I proceeded to pour ice cold water on top of Yoongi.

I heard a loud gasp and he yelled, "What the fuck!" He ripped the curtain open and I giggled as I ran out of the bathroom. I ran into the bedroom and into the closet to hide. I heard him come after me, and I hid behind his hanging clothes. I tried not to giggle as he came into the closet wearing a towel loosely around his waist. As he searched through the closet for me, I admired his body. He was wet and handsome looking, his muscles defined and lickable looking. I licked my lips just thinking about it, just before he moved aside his clothes in front of me. I gave him an innocent smile as he growled and ordered me to come out. I obediently crawled out and openly admired him.