Chapter 32

The next day, Hoseok didn't show up to school. Taehyung and Namjoon just joked about it like he was really butt hurt about them joking about him being a virgin.

Before we knew it, the school week had passed and Hoseok still hadn't showed up. Whenever he finally came back to school on Monday, he seemed to be a bit lost in thought whenever we talked in the morning and when it turned to lunch time, he disappeared.

Only to reappear halfway through lunch with his arm around a cute omega. My jaw dropped whenever I noticed him, and I slapped Yoongi's side. Yoongi grumbled but frowned whenever I pointed to the two. Noticing me pointing, Namjoon and Seokjin both looked too. Namjoon smirked whenever he saw Hoseok, and, seeing Namjoon's smirk, Taehyung looked too, causing Jungkook to look too. Taehyung grinned and catcalled them, making Hoseok look our way. He glared at us and kept the omega from looking at us, mumbling something to them as he took him to a corner of the cafeteria where they could be 'secluded'.

When they sat down, both Namjoon and Taehyung got up. Seokjin snapped at Namjoon and told him to leave the two alone, making him sit back down. Jungkook tried to stop Taehyung as well, but nothing was going to stop Taehyung from teasing Hoseok. So he got up and followed Taehyung, whining and trying to coax Taehyung back to the table.

Taehyung ignored him and strided straight to the two. Hoseok totally ignored Taehyung who was trying to tease him, and wouldn't let the omega look at him either. He kept his arm around him and kept talking to the omega. After a few minutes of Taehyung talking to a brick wall, he sighed dejectedly and came back to us.

"Guys...Hoseok is whipped." Taehyung said, and Namjoon smirked.

"About time. Was the omega claimed?" Namjoon asked.

"No. But he had a bunch of hickies around his neck." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, and Namjoon laughed.

"Hoseok isn't a virgin anymore!" The two burst out laughing and I tried not to smile too. I was a bit embarrassed though. They'd said it so loud that everyone in the cafeteria could have heard it clearly. Hoseok sure did. He sent a death glare to the two, before he went back to talking to the omega.

The rest of lunch was spent with those two joking about Hoseok's sex life and how he was supposed to be straight.

Whenever school ended, Yoongi and I headed back home. Yoongi had bought some pregnancy tests this morning and he wanted me to test to see if I was pregnant.

I was nervous, but I was also excited as I carried the bag with me into the bathroom. Yoongi went to the kitchen to make himself a drink while I was in the bathroom.

I used three of the many tests that he'd gotten, and stashed the others beneath the sink for later use. I waited out the five longest minutes of my life as the tests processed, before I hesitantly looked at the tests.

Three positives.

I bit my lip and tried not to smile as my hand went to my belly. I took the tests with me to the kitchen and went up to Yoongi who had just finished making his drink and was turning around with it in hand. Whenever he saw me walking over, he set aside his mug. He was about to ask me what the results were, when I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He momentarily paused as I kissed him, but he then wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

I smiled into the kiss, slowly moving my lips against his before I pressed the tests into his hand. Against his lips I quietly mumbled, "I'm pregnant."

I could practically feel him lighting up as he pulled me into a hug and kissed me again, deeper this time. One of his hands held me close while the other gently caressed my belly, running his hand over it gently. He smiled and broke the kiss, his eyes falling down to my stomach. He slowly crouched down in front of me and lifted up my shirt, exposing my pale skin. He held me still by my hips and gently kissed my belly. I smiled and cupped Yoongi's cheek, having him look back up at me. He stood back up and pecked my lips, smiling as he pressed our foreheads together.