Chapter One

*Third Person's POV*

"Do you really have to go?" A red haired girl with chocolate brown eyes asked with concern.

Her cousin answered. "We have no other choice, Rue. I can't live in a world where my mom's not here."

Long wavy brown haired girl spoke up. "Livia's right. My dad means a world to me and I can't stand looking at mom being so devastaded. Only way to save our parents is to travel back in time, few months before crisis and prevent Flash and Supergirl from dying."

"Okay but you guys have to jump at least six months before the crisis. The weapon that uncle Cisco, aunt Caitlin and aunt Lena made wasn't fully usefull it needed at least five months to be at its full limit." A girl now identified as Rue told them.

"That's right. When you go back in time you'll need to get help from our family. You won't be able to this alone." Black haired boy with bright blue eyes said.

"So we'll tell them who we are."

"But, Dawn! That might change the future!" Rue exclaimed.

"In that case, you can take my memory-eraser. When you finish your job, you'll remove their memories." The boy said and left to take something out of the drawer. "Here." He gave it to Livia.

"Thanks, Levi." She smiled and took the object.

"Wait, where's Gwen?" Dawn questioned and glanced at her friends.

At that time the door opened and long, wavy, white haired girl came in. "I'm right here!" She breathed heavily.

"Where have you been?" Dawn asked her.

"Helping dad in the company. Are you guys going now?"

Livia nodded. "Yeah."

"Alright, be safe you two, and alert us if anything." Levi told them and they smiled at him.

"Okay, we're going to run as fast as we can and when the portal opens, grab on to me." Dawn explained to Livia who shook her head in understatement.

"Say hi to my mom from me!" Gwen yelled.

"Will do!" Dawn yelled back and the both girls ran with their super speed.

*Few years ago in National City*

It's been few years since Supergirl revealed her identity to the world and D.E.O got reformed.

Kara was now living more full life as one person, as Kara Danvers and Supergirl. She has been free from constantly making up excuses to run and save the day.

Now she can leave whenever she wants and protect the city and the planet that she loves.

Right now, she was at the D.E.O, she just caught a thief and decided to see Alex in her work.

Suddenly, a girl with elbow length, wavy blonde hair dashed in the room and paused to look at her surroundings.

"We actually did it!" She whisper-yelled but quickly changed her expression when she noticed planet's protector.

"Mom!" She exclaimed with teary eyes and ran towards Supergirl to hug but stopped. "Is that really you?"

Kara looked as clueless as ever. She gave the girl puzzled look. "Mom? Who are you?"

"And how did you get in D.E.O?!" Alex grabbed her gun and pointed at her.

"Woah, woah, woah, Alex! No need for that." Kara told her sister who hesitantly put her gun down, though stared at the girl with suspicion.