Chapter Two

*Third Person's POV*

After Barry halfly got used to the fact that he and Caitlin have a daughter in the future, Cisco and Dawn got ready to calm Caitlin down.

"She'll go crazy!" Cisco pointed when they heard footsteps.

"Well, she'll get used to it." Dawn said before Caitlin Snow walked in.

"Hey Cisco, who's your guest?" She asked with a warm tone and Dawn almost ran to hug her, but Cisco's expression told her not to. They didn't want to freak her out like it happened with Barry.

"Uhh, this is Dawn Allen. Barry's future daughter." He told her. "She time travelled."

"Oh, um, that's normal for us." She smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah, anyways, can you do a DNA test on her? Just to make sure."

"Of course." She replied and motioned Dawn to follow her. "I'll just match her DNA with Barry's and Iris's."

"Actually, my mom's not Iris." Dawn spoke up for the first time Caitlin arrived.

"Then who is?" Caitlin asked with a surprised tone.

"You are." She said and Caitlin nearly fainted. Luckily, Barry who just got back from the Jitters helped her regain her posture. "Mom, are you alright?" Dawn asked with concerned voice and walked to the younger version of her mother.

"What did she just say?!" Snow exclaimed and looked at Cisco and Barry for answeres.

"Only way to find out is the DNA test." Cisco said and Barry nodded.

"She's a speedster but that doesn't prove much." Barry spoke.

Confused Caitlin walked towards med lab and started doing her job.

After few minutes the results came out and Barry had to catch Caitlin again. "She's really our daughter!"

"I told you." Dawn rolled her eyes and drank the coffee that Barry brought.

"But how? I mean me and Barry aren't even together and he has Iris! This all sounds so wierd!" Caitlin ranted and fell on the chair.

"It's very simple. Dad and auntie Iris divorced and you guys fell in love!"

Caitlin sighed and decided to not ask anymore questions about that topic. "Alright, aside from that, what was the reason you time travelled?"

"One of the speedster's time travelled and it caused timeline to change. Crisis happened on this earth and dad and auntie Kara died. Me and Livia, Supergirl's daughter travelled back in time to save our parents." She explained.

"We just defeated anti-monitor and now it's coming again?!" Cisco threw his hands in the air from frustration.

"Who was the speedster your talking about? And how did they mess up like that?" Barry inquired.

"I can't tell you that, dad. They changed something in the past and it caused the future to change as well. I tried to undo or somehow change what they did but it didn't work. Only thing that was left was to time travel here and help you guys fight against anti-monitor." Dawn said firmly and the team Flash decided not to push more.

Caitlin decided to break the ice and asked Dawn. "Uh, if you don't mind, I'll run some tests to check if time travel caused any changes in your body."

"Just don't ask for her pee test." Cisco chuckled and Caitlin rolled her eyes.

"What?" Dawn questioned when she didn't understand.

"Oh, it's nothing." Barry told her even though he was laughing.

Caitlin did all the necessary tests on Dawn and everything was normal. They talked nicely and bonded a little and after that Caitlin took Dawn to see her old house and everything in old Central City.

Barry on the other hand, was worried on how to tell Iris.

"Man, it'll be alright, I'm sure she'll understand." Cisco reassured.

"Will she? How would you react if your husband's future daughter who he has with another woman travelled back in time?" Barry deadpanned.

"The fact that you're more worried about that then your own death is truly something." Cisco chuckled and Barry glared at him.

"This is not a joke, Cisco! Iris will be super mad!" He ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Mad about what?" Asked Iris who just came in. Barry and Cisco stopped in their tracks and stared at each other with 'We're doomed' expression.

"Hi, Iris!" Cisco said awkwardly. "I was about to go see Caitlin!" He said and walked towards the door hurriedly. Barry gave him 'what are you doing' look and Cisco shrugged mouthing 'I'm sorry'.

"What's going on, babe?" Iris asked softly and when Cisco left.

Barry sighed and looked at Iris lovingly. "It's a little complicated, but it's better if you hear it from me." He sat on the chair and Iris sat next to him.

"This morning, a girl, speedster came in S.T.A.R Labs and claimed she was my future daughter." Barry started and avoided looking at Iris or it'll make things harder for him. "But she also said she was mine and Caitlin's daughter."

Barry dropped the bomb and Iris's expression was unreadable. "I asked Caitlin to do the DNA test and it matched with mine and hers. I'm sorry, Iris. I swear there's nothing going on between us! Dawn said we divorced in the future and later me and Caitlin started dating. But I swear I love you now."

Iris was quiet for a while but then she spoke up. "T-that's a lot to take in." She fumbled with her words. "I believe you, and I believe that you truly love me, I'm not doubting you Barry." She told him lovingly and Barry looked at her gratefully. "Even if what she said is true, I don't want it to change things now. I want things to happen on their time." She brought her hands on Barry's cheeks and then pulled him in a hug.

"Thank you, Iris." Barry whispered and wrapped his hands around her.

"Alright, now where is your future daughter? I want to meet her." Iris said with a smile.

"Oh, she left with Caitlin to go at her place. I'll call them." He told her and grabbed his phone from the desk.

It wasn't even five minutes since he called that Dawn was standing in front of them. Barry just noticed her white lightning.

"Hi, auntie Iris!" She exclaimed and walked to hug her.

"I take it, we're close in the future?" Iris said surprised but hugged the girl back.

"Well, we're a family, team flash after all." Dawn spoke with a grin and Iris smiled back at her.

"Dawn, you have a white lightning?" Barry asked her and Dawn nodded.

"Yeah, mine's different from yours, dad." She told him. "I'm pretty tired, travelled back in time exhausted me, I'll be staying with mom and tomorrow we can meet up with Supergirl and her daughter to solve things out."

"Supergirl has a daughter?" Iris questioned and glanced at Barry.

"She time travelled with Dawn." He answered.

"Well, I'll be going now. Bye dad, bye auntie Iris!" She waved her hand and disappeared in a flash. Barry and Iris just shrugged and walked out of S.T.A.R Labs as well.