Chapter Nine

*Third Person's POV*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone shouted when Livia entered in the apartment.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed surprised and her bag fell down. "H-how did you guys-when-oh my god!"

"Happy birthday, Livia!" Her parents approached her and pulled her in an embrace.

"T-thank you, mom, dad!" She hugged them back. Her eyes filled with happy tears. "Thank you, all of you!" She told her guests.

Next Alex, Esme and Kelly came and congratulated her, Esme gifted Livia her drawing. J'onn and Eliza aslo approached her and later Brainy, Lena and Nia. Iris, Cisco, Kamilla and Frost congratulated her too and then Barry, Caitlin and Dawn.

"I have a special surprise for you!" Dawn told her and ran with her supers speed. She was back with two young figures behind her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!!" She threw her hands towards her mouth and blinked for few times, not believing what what she was seeing.

"Levi, Rue!" She exclaimed and ran to hug them. Levi pulled her in a tight hug and kissed her. For a moment, both of them forgot everything and it was only them standing there, finally reunited.

Mon-El on the other hand almost ran to choke him. Kara was holding him back.

"I can't believe you're here." She whispered while staring at his ocean blue eyes.

"And I can't believe we're finally together." He whispered back also staring at her lovingly.

"Ahem." Rue coughed. "Uncle Mon-El will kill you." She whispered to them and they quickly pulled away.

"Uh, everyone, these are Rue and Levi, Alex's and Kelly daughter and Lena's son." She informed everyone and all of them smiled and started approaching them.

"You're my big sister?!" Esme exclaimed and ran to hug Rue.

"I'm more like your younger sister." Rue ruffled her hair and then hugged Esme. "Hi, moms!" She greeted her parents and they hugged her.

"Hi, mom." Levi smiled at his mom who was confused but still smiling at her future son, admiring him.

Livia slipped away from the guests and walked to Dawn. "Thank you. For bringing them." She told her and pulled her in a hug.

"You deserved to be happy, with you're loved ones by your side." Dawn said and hugged her back. "Now go, I think you're boyfriend has managed to slip away from the crowd." She laughed and pointed at Levi who slowly walked away from the crowd.

"I love you, Dawn." Livia smiled at her.

"And I love you too, my dear alien friend." She smiled and Livia went towards Levi.

"You really made her happy." Caitlin approached her suddenly which starled Dawn.

"Mom! You scared me!" She said and Caitlin apologized with a smile.

"Are Frost's and Cisco's kids here too?" She asked Dawn.

"No, I couldn't taken everyone and someone had to stay in the future and they volunteered so Liv could finally see them." She said sadly.

Caitlin saw through her sadness and rubbed her arm and support. "Please, think positively on this. You already made progress and the weapon's charging too. Barry's making plans with other heroes to defeat anti-monitor. It'll be alright, honey." She gave her assuring smile. Dawn teared up and hugged her.

"I love you, mom. I don't know what I would do without you." She whispered tightened the hug.

"I love you too, Dawn. Please, remember you're not alone." Caitlin wrapped her arms around her.

"Are you having a family hug without me?" Barry pretended to be hearbroken.

"Come here, daddy." Dawn pulled him in a hug and Barry hugged back.

Not too far, Iris smiled at the beautiful family in front of her and thanked god in her heart that he gave Barry a family that truly loves him.

She knew Barry would be alright as long as his family remained at his side and that filled her heart with warmth.

"Who wants drinks!" Cisco yelled and raied the bottles in the air. Mostly everyone cheered and Cisco poured the drinks.

"I hope you got something strong for us." Dawn and Barry told Cisco.

"No drinking for you, young lady." Caitlin warned.

"But I'm an adult!" She protested.

"Still no."

"Daddy?" Dawn turned to Barry hopefully. He glanced at Caitlin who shook his head and he smiled awkwardly. "Mom says no."

"Please?" She tried again. Barry looked at Caitlin again who nodded this time and Dawn cheered.

"But don't get too drunk!" She warned again.

"Yes! Love you guys!" She kissed both of their cheeks and took a drink from Cisco.

"On count to three." Rue walked to her with her drink. "One, two, three!" Both of them drank together and Caitlin shook her head with a smile.

"She's having fun." Barry talked over to her.

"She is." Caitlin agreed with a smile.

"You know, I could never time travel with a non-speedster. She's much stronger than me." He admitted while grinning.

"She takes after you." She beamed.

"She takes after both of us." Barry squeezed her hand while staring at her lovingly. Caitlin's heart skipped a beat and her cheeks turned red slightly.

"You two, have a drink!" Drunk Cisco yelled and sloppily handed them over their drinks. Caitlin and Barry chuckled at him but still took the drinks.

"I'm fast!" Dawn yelled somewhere and threw her hands in the air. "Take that, I'm from future!" She told Frost.

"And I'd freeze you if you weren't my niece!" Frost told her, also being drunk.

"I'm your favourite niece!" Dawn stumbled.

"I thinks that's enough for you two." Iris walked between them and took their drinks.

"Hey! And I thought you were the coolest aunt!" Dawn protested.

"I thought I was the coolest one!" Frost pouted.

"You are! But Iris is the other cool one!" She explained and tried to take the glass from Iris.

"Cool aunts know you had enough." Iris smirked and slipped away with the drinks. Dawn pouted and sat on the couch angrily.

"Pss! Dawn!" Rue whisper-yelled from the kitchen. "Come here!"

"What is it?" She whisper-yelled back.

"I got the drinks!" Rue grinned and gave her the glass.

"You're the best!" Dawn cheered.

"I can fly!" Esme yelled while sitting on Levi's shoulders.

"You can fly!" Levi grinned and ran while holding Esme.

"I'm Supergirl!" She giggled while Kara took her off from Levi's shoulders and then lifted her and flew slightly in the air.

Livia pulled Levi from the crowd and they walked towards one of the windows. She flew him up on the rooftop.

"Thanks, for coming here." She said and smiled lovingly at him.

"I thinks it's Dawn who we should thank. She brought us together." Levi answered with a smile. Livia hugged him tight and then squeezed his hand.

The fireworks appeared in the sky and Cisco's, Alex's and Dawn's drunk voices were heard from downstairs.

They both chuckled. "Come on, let's go down there." Levi told her and Livia brought him down.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!" Dawn and Rue yelled at the same time and pulled Livia in a hug.

"Thanks, everyone." Livia smiled gratefully.