Chapter Six

*Third Person's POV*

"This was fun!" Dawn high fived Cisco. They were playing laser tag with Caitlin, Chester and Barry.

"Don't you guys have laser tag in the future?" Barry asked her confusedly because Dawn seemed to be playing for a first time.

"I'm not sure. At least I haven't played it yet." She shrugged. "Should we play another round?"

"Joe just texted me, he's inviting us on dinner. Who's coming?" Barry spoke.

"I want to! I love his cooking." Dawn said and everyone else agreed.

*Meanwhile In National City*

"Dad, no! You're burning it!" Livia said while laughing.

"Am I? It smells wonderful." Mon-El laughed as well and turned omlets on the pan with the slotted turner.

"It sure does!" Kara walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning, mom!" Livia greeted.

"Morning, Kara." Mon-El smiled.

"Good morning to you both." She said with a smile. "What do we have here?"

"Dad's special omlets, orange juice and egg that I made and looks hideous." Their future daughter answered while showing Kara the plate where the egg was.

"It looks... Nice?" Kara smiled awkwardly and Livia sighed.

"The omlets are ready!" Mon-El announced and placed it on all of their plates.

"Who knew prince of Dexam could cook this well." Livia said when she took a bite of the omlet.

"Indeed." Kara agreed. "This is delicious!"

"Yes, yes, I'm a talented cook. Thanks for noticing my excellence." Mon-El said, pleased with himself.

"Honestly, I'm glad I time travelled. I haven't had normal breakfast with you guys for so long!" Livia spoke. "I really missed you both." She looked at them lovingly.

"We're glad you're here too." Kara squeezed her hand while Mon-El rubbed her shoulder in comfort.

*Flashback*

Livia and Alex were taking a nap while waiting for Mon-El to arrive. It wasn't too long after they fell asleep that they heard a knock on the door.

Livia jumped out of the couch and ran to open the door. She used her supervision to look through the door and saw younger version of her father.

"Aunt Alex, dad's here!" She told her aunt and then opened the door. "Dad!" She exclaimed and stopped her self to hug him.

Livia had to first explain everything to him so he wouldn't get confused.

"Wait a minute, I'll call mom." She told him and grabbed her phone.

Mon-El patiently waited, standing awkwardly, glancing few times at Alex who just shrugged and decided to leave them alone and went.

Few minutes later Kara arrived she greeted Mon-El who did the same. There was awkwardness between Livia's parents but she was too excited to notice.

"Please, sit down." Kara motioned him to sit on the couch while doing the same.

"Can someone explain what's going on? Brainy sent a message to the Legion that there was an emergency here and you needed my help." Mon-El said, trying to get what was going on there.

"Technically, there's is an emergency, but different one. I'm sorry, I'm just so excited that I forgot to explain everything normally. I'm Livia, yours and Kara's daughter from future." Livia tried to read his expression, she knew he was confused as he gazed at Kara. His eyes showing emotions only her mother could understand. Kara gave him a slight nod, telling him that she was telling the truth.