Chapter Thirty-Four

*Third Person's POV*

"Dawn!" Livia exclaimed at the sight of her superfriend. She quickly pulled her in an embrace.

"Too tight!" Dawn uttered while still wrapping her arms around her friend who trapped her in a bone crashing hug.

Livia swiftly let go. "Sorry. I just missed you." She smiled sheepishly. Dawn smiled back. "I missed you too."

"I'm sorry you had to come." She apologized with a sad face. "But a speedster has been causing lots of trouble and well no one fast enough to stop her. And I think you know which speedster I mean."

Dawn's face dropped and her heart clenched. "I do. But this also means that she knows we're here. There's no point in laying down, we should alert everyone to start getting ready for the big crisis. It's only in few weeks."

Livia sighed. "Yeah, I'll just text mom and she'll call the Justice League meeting while you help us here." Dawn just nodded in response.

After few minutes they were off to go in D.E.O. Alex Danvers and Mon-El were waiting for them there. Dawn greeted both of them and walked towards the monitor by their side as one of the agents started filling her with the information connected to the Crimson Haste. Turns out she's been stealing some of their supplies and Dawn heard from J'onn J'onnz that those things actually happned before the crisis on earth prime. Their weapons were stolen and some bad guys were freed.

She agreed on staying in the city for few days to help them out. She saw few strands of crimson lightning but she was sure Zara didn't see her. All Dawn managed was to snap few weapons out of her without her noticing and then she disappeared without a trace.

So Dawn went back in Central City, were she found Elias West standing in the cortex making flowers out of his lightning like his father Wally.

"Elias!" She exclaimed and pulled her friend in a hug which he gladly returned. "Hey Dawn!" He smiled at her.

"When did you get back?" She asked him in confusion.

"Two days ago." Ronnie answered her for him. He and Andre along with Cisco and Iris were standing near the old Flash's costume. "What happened in National City?"

Dawn shifted uncomfortable. "I saw Zara. She stole weapons and some supplies from D.E.O. And she was faster then before, although she didn't see me."

Ronnie nodded upon that answer, walked up to his sister and wrapped his arm around her. He was worried about her and her nemesis but she also believed in her which was a big help.

"So, um, where are mom and dad?" Dawn asked after a while.

"That's a real nice question. We haven't seen them since yesterday." Cisco responded to her.

"Why? Did something happen yesterday?" She questioned confusedly.

Iris showed her a knowing grin. "There was a big intense fight in Central City, Flash against a meta and Caitlin got hurt as she was with Barry, when they arrived we left them here in med lab and haven't seen them since then."

Dawn shared the same grin too. "I don't have any other questions. But I have a suggestion, anyone hungry?"

Everyone in the room raised their hand and the three speedsters dashed them out of the building towards the Big Belly Burger.

"Okay, Big Belly Burger is as delicious in the past as it is in the future!" Elias noted while taking another bite.

"Definitely." The future kids agreed.

Iris' phone started buzzing and she grabbed it to answer. "Hello?"

"Hey, Iris. We need you at CCC. The person you had an interview is here and she's waiting for you." Allegra's voice was heard from the other side of the line.