Chapter Eight

*Third Person's POV*

~Two Months Later~

"Yes, yes, I know. I already have everything ready. I'll just add few more balloons." Dawn said and did a check up on her board.

"Good, because Kara's going crazy! She made me run on and on for the preparations and then didn't like them and made it all by herself! And Mon-El's even worse! They're taking this way to far!" Alex complained through the line.

"I know." She said with laugh. "She even asked aunt Frost to make an ice sculpture! It took hours of making and uncle Mon-El asked me if I could make fireworks with my lightning."

Alex laughed as well and said. "They're both crazy. No wonder they ended up. I'm surprised Livia hasn't taken a hint from their actions."

"Oh, I hope she hasn't or all this stuff will be nothing." Dawn chuckled. "But even though, I have a very nice surprise for her. She's gonna love it!"

"You still won't tell me what that is?" Alex asked while smirking.

"No, because it's a surprise for everyone." She said also smirking. "Alright, I have to go, dad an I are going for lunch. Bye, auntie Alex!"

"Bye, Dawn!" They finished they're talk and Dawn left S.T.A.R. Labs to meet up with Barry at CC Jitters.

"Morning, daddy!" Dawn hugged her father who was sitting at the nearby table.

"Good morning, Dawn." Barry greeted back with a smile.

"Is anyone joining us today?" She asked and sat opposite side from his day.

"No, it's only us." He answered.

This past two months, Dawn and Barry had gotten closer, they had lunch or breakfast together everyday and beat bad guys together. And of course, playing laser tag with Cisco and Caitlin every Sunday.

They started eating and saying a word or to occasionally. As they finished, they stayed to talk for a while.

"How's auntie Iris?" Dawn asked him.

"She's doing great. We just don't spend that much time as we used too. Both busy with our jobs and all." Barry answered and Dawn mumbled 'Oh'.

"Dawn? Barry?" Caitlin and Frost asked at the same time while approaching them.

"Oh, hi mom, auntie Frost!" Dawn waved her hand and Barry greeted them as well.

"Care to join?" Barry asked them with a smile and the snow sisters sat next to them. "What brings you guys here?"

"We were buying a gift for Livia's birthday and then decided to get coffee." Caitlin answered.

"If Supergirl asks me to make an ice sculpture ever again I'm gonna leave this planet!" Frost complained and others chuckled.

"Kara's really going out on this one. She wants Livia's day to be perfect but lightning balloons? Seriously?" Barry said with 'What the hell' look.

"Creativity." Dawn snorted.

When they brought coffees, Caitlin asked. "Dawn are you staying with us today?"

Dawn shrugged. "Don't know. Whoever buys me a cola." She laughed.

"I'm faster." Barry said with a smug look and ran only to arrive in a second with four colas.

"You got your answer." Dawn chuckled.

"That's unfair." Caitlin pouted.

"And cheating." Frost added.

"Sorry, not sorry." Barry smiled.