Chapter Thirty

*Third Person's POV*

"CCPD CSI, born in 1989, Barry, Barry Allen!" Dawn started singing in cortex as Cisco clapped.

"CCPD CSI, born in 1989, Barry, Barry Allen!" Ronnie repeated while the said man along with Caitlin Snow chuckled.

"Come on, Barry, you can do it. Pave the way, put your back into it!" Dawn continued.

"Tell us why. Show us how. Look at where you came from. Look at you now!" Ronnie shouted and patted his father on the back.

"Alright, rest of the lyrics is unpleasant words so stop." Caitlin laughed and stopped her children from singing.

"Oh, man! I liked the song!" Cisco pouted and slightly glared his friend.

"That should be your theme song, uncle." Andre snickered.

"I'll think about that." Barry chuckled. "You two have a talent." He turned to his kids.

"What can we say, we're your kids." Dawn said in a flattered tone.

"CCPD CSI, born in 1989, Barry, Barry Allen!" Now Frost started singing and her sister rolled her eyes.

"CCPD CSI, born in 1989, Barry, Barry Allen!" Chester repeated.

"Come on, Barry, you can do it. Pave the way, put your back into it!" Cisco chimed in.

"Come on, aunt Caitlin, finish it." Andre nudged his aunt and she playfully rolled her eyes again.

"Tell us why. Show us how. Look at where you came from. Look at you now!" Caitlin finished and everyone clapped their hands. Barry started laughing remembering their karaoke night and Caitlin elbowed him slightly to stop. He laughed even harder and the rest of them thought he was laughing because of the song so they continued to laugh as well.

"What's going on here?" They heard Iris' voice and all of them turned to see smiling Iris standing at the entrance.

"Iris?" All of them asked, surprised to see her.

"That's her." Wally grinned who walked up behind Iris along with their baby sister.

"Oh, is that aunt Jenna!" Dawn cooed and moved to see the girl. "She's so much like Freya!"

"Freya is?" Wally questioned.

"God, I'm tired of explaining it." Dawn groaned.

"She's my future daughter." Iris answered her brother's question.

"And the West siblings are here!" Cisco said and hugged Iris. "Nice to see you girl."

"Nice to see you all." She smiled at everyone in the room.

Caitlin who noticed how Barry's expression changed whispered to him. "You alright?"

"Yeah, yeah." He muttered and snapped out of his daze. Caitlin nodded, not exactly believing him.

"When did you come back?" Caitlin asked Iris while pulling her in an embrace.

"Just this morning. National City's nice but home is much better." She responded with a smile.

"I agree on that one." Ronnie grinned.

"I'm, sorry, you are?" Iris asked awkwardly as she has not met him before. Ronnie just laughed and introduced his self.

"I'm Ronnie Allen. Barry's and Caitlin's son."

"Oh, right." Iris smiled at him. "Dawn mentioned you before. You guys, dad wants all of us to have spend an evening together, you up to a big get together party?" She turned to all of the Team Flash.