Chapter Twenty-Nine

*Third Person's POV*

"Mom, thank god you're alright!" Gwen barged inside her mother's room in the middle of the night.

"Well not anymore!" Frost groaned loudly, meaning that she just woke her up.

"Sorry to wake you up but I had to make sure you were alive and well." Gwen apologized and climbed on the bed to sit next to her mother.

"I'm alive and well. But why?" Frost's tone softened.

"I had a horrible dream." She mumbled as tears formed in her eyes. "I-I saw you dying. Y-you sacrificed yourself to protect aunt Caity. You were fighting this bad villain and when you defeated him you collapsed. T-they brought you in S.T.A.R. Labs and Caity tried to save you." She choked on her tears but still continued. "You opened your eyes but then closed them again and auntie said you died..." She didn't have power to say anything anymore.

Frost didn't know what to say but seeing her daughter devastaded like that broke her and she wrapped her arms around her. "Shh, it's alright. I'm fine, see." She told her and Gwen looked up.

"I know I'm too big for such things but it felt so real!" Gwen sobbed again and Frost rubbed her back.

"Oh," she exclaimed and hugged her tighter. "Gwen, I'm alright, it was just a nightmare."

They were like that until Gwen fell asleep whilst being in her mother's embrace.

Frost realised whatever would happen in the future she would never leave this girl and she would love her always.

~Next Morning~

Ronnie, Barry, Dawn and Wally were all standing in one of the places that S.T.A.R. Labs owned, they betted last night on who would win the race between them four.

*Flashback*

All of the Team Flash was at the West house, enjoying a meal together and reminiscing old and in the future kids case new times.

Barry and the others explained everything that happened while Wally was gone and in exchange he told them about his travels.

"And I met a girl, we're dating though she's not in town right now. But I'll introduce her to you guys soon." Wally said with a wide grin, happiness radiating from him.

"So you already met aunt Keily!" Ronnie and Dawn exclaimed at the same time. Everyone stared at them in confusion.

"How do you know her name? Wait- aunt Keily?!" Wally exclaimed.

"Yeap." The siblings responded. "Our wonderful aunt and mother of my best friend." Ronnie added.

"Mother of-what?!" Everyone laughed at his reaction and Wally tried to understand everything his future neice and nephew said.

"Well, it's no surprise." Barry grinned and Wally gazed at him. "Anyone that makes you so happy is definitely your soulmate." He added as an explanation and Wally smiled happily.

Somewhere in that moment Barry's eyes glanced at Caitlin and her smiling warmly at the family in front of them.

And a spark appeared in his heart.

"So, where's my kid?" Wally asked the Allen siblings, aslo snapping their father out of his daze.

"His still in the future, patroling in case Crimson Haste appears but he'll be here soon." Dawn answered and Wally nodded.

"It's so cool that you guys time travelled but is it alright to just jump in time? I mean are you guys allowed to do that?" He questioned.

"Oh, no. Dad has strict rules about time travelling." She responded.