Chapter Four

*Third Person's POV*

"So Cisco has a son?!" Caitlin exclaimed while Barry smiled happily.

"Yes, and auntie Frost has a daughter." Dawn told her and Caitlin and Barry both gave her shocked expressions.

"As in Frost? My sister Frost?" She questioned with surprised tone.

"Yes, yes. My aunt Frost, mother of my cousin Gwen."

"A who now?" Frost who just came in the med lab asked.

"Hi, auntie!" Dawn greeted her cheerfully. "I was just telling mom and dad about future kids, including your daughter."

"I have a daughter? Who did I marry? And actually, how is this possible?!" Frost ranted for a while and then Dawn answered her question.

"You have a daughter, Gwen, with a famous physic and businessman Aiden Steinfeld, you guys met when team Flash went on skydiving. Your daughter is amazing physic and superhero who kicks villains ass with her icy powers." Frost gaped at her and after calming down she asked some more questions.

"So in conclusion, I'm the C.E.O and founder of the first metahuman hospital-laboratory, Barry works in as the best CSI in Central City and also sometimes in Star City and Frost's married to a billionaire scientist?!" Caitlin threw her hands in the air and Dawn agreed while laughing.

"This is so wierd." Barry said and Frost nodded.

"Oh, you haven't heard about uncle Cisco and aunt Iris." Dawn chuckled at their expressions. "Iris is the most famous reporter as well as Kara and Cisco renewed whole S.T.A.T Labs and it looks spectacular in the future. Not like it's bad now but after few years it's just breathtakingly amazing. And also he's well recognised engineer who sometimes works in the L-corp."

"Man, I'm cool!" Cisco yelled in impressed tone when he came in.

"You all are. You're inspiration for everyone." Dawn said lovingly and gazed at her favourite people.

"And what's your profession?" Caitlin asked her.

"I'm a bio-engineer like you. I work in S.T.A.R. Labs and in your company too, and I sometimes help uncle Aiden and Gwen whenever they need it." She said with a smile and Caitlin smiled back warmly. Barry admired their warm interaction. Dawn remembered something and turned to Frost. "I almost forgot! Gwen asked me to say hi to you for her!"

"Tell her hi from me too from your future thing device." Frost said and Dawn nodded.

All of their phones buzzed signing them that there's was a meta attack and everyone ran to the cortex.

"Alright guys, there's a new meta attack in the bank, hurry up!" Cisco yelled while others got in their suits.

"Can I come too?" Dawn asked. "I've got a suit."

"Sure, why not." Barry said which caused his daughter to grin widely. She jumped in her suit which came out of her ring.

The costume matched her appearance and lighting color.

"Nice suit!" Cisco exclaimed.

"Thanks, you made it." She smirked while Cisco cheered.

The Flash, Frost and Dawn arrived at their destination and saw that the meta could control glass.

"I'm gonna call her tha Glass Master." Cisco said and Dawn chuckled at him.

"How are we gonna defeat this Glass Master, Cisco?" Frost retorted and shot the meta her ice.

"It's simple, Barry and Dawn have to just shoot her their lighting. It'll desable her for few minutes while you guys catch her. By the way, what's your superhero name, Dawn?"

"It's Velocity." She answered.

"Doesn't sound like my doing." Cisco grumbled.

"Yeah, because mom named me." She spoke and got ready to shoot her lighting with the Flash.

In few second the meta was down and CCPD took her with them.

"That was easy." Dawn said when they got back in the cortex.

"You did a great job there." Caitlin told her and her daughter smiled at her.

"Yeah, you were really good." Barry agreed and Dawn smiled widely.

"Thanks, you guys." She hugged both of them.

"Well, my job here's done. I'm going in the cinema with Kamilla." Cisco announced and left. Soon Frost followed to go and do her art.

"Umm... Are you guys free?" Dawn asked hopefully her parents.

Caitlin shrugged. "Yeah."

"Yeah, me too." Barry said.

"Then can we go to spend some time together? Pleeeaseee! Just for a coffee in Jitters." Their future daughter pleaded and Barry and Caitlin glanced at each other. They gave each other a nod and then agreed. Dawn squealed from happiness and grabbed their arms to go.

They arrived at Jitters and once they got their coffees Dawn started a conversation.

"I've got a coffee on my name in Jitters too!" She said cheerfully.

"I bet you're an amazing superhero." Caitlin told her lovingly and Barry agreed with a warm smile.

"I'm trying. I hope someday I'll be as good as you are dad." Dawn glanced at her father who patted her arm in support and said. "I believe you'll be better than me."

"Thanks, both of you." She looked at them with admiration.

They talked for a while and enjoyed their time together. Then Barry had to go at home with Iris which both Dawn and Caitlin understood even through Dawn was a little sad.

"You're staying with me." Caitlin told her and she nodded.

"Will aunt Frost be there?"

"No, she's out with mom in her lab and she's staying with her today. Do you want to have a movie night?" She proposed with a smile.

"Of course!" Dawn agreed at clapped her hands cheerfully. The duo left Jitters and went to go at Caitlin's apartment.

*Meanwhile In National City*

"Oh, I can't wait till dad arrives!" Livia squealed and jumped on the couch excitedly.

"Calm down, kid." Alex laughed at her excitement.

"How can I calm down? I'm gonna meet daddy's younger version! The one that was in Legion!" She grinned and Alex laughed again. "Wait, where's mom?" She asked.

"She's working. I'm your babysitter for today." Alex joked.

"I don't need a babysitter." Livia glared playfully. "Anyways, I just talked to Rue and Levi, they'll send the description of the weapon tomorrow. Aunt Lena said she's free so we'll go in Central City tomorrow. Will you come with us?"

"Yes, but Esme has to come too because Kelly's working tomorrow so she's staying with me."

"Alright." She smiled and snuggled comfortable on the couche. "I'll take a nap until dad comes."

"I think I'm gonna do the same." Alex smiled and both of them drifted to sleep.