Chapter Twenty-Seven

*Third Person's POV*

A month passed by, which meant only two months were left till the crisis. Dawn was getting more and more nervous everyday, the pressure was hurting her bad but she held brave face.

It's not an easy task to fight your nemesis and ensure your father's life.

Dawn wasn't scared of fighting Zara, she was scared that she would still pull something and she wouldn't be able to notice or know.

Ronnie saw through her façade and tried to calm her down but she wasn't having any. So, he decided to drag her wherever he wanted so she wouldn't be alone. Someone was beside her all the time which annoyed her but at the same time she was glad because Dawn clearly didn't know how to express her feelings.

At the moment, Team Flash was in the cortex discussing further information on the crisis.

"I know you guys got mad at me for being reckless but I haven't completely been one. When Ronnie and I realized that timeline was changed, we dashed out in National City to see if Livia or anyone remembered. Turns out J'onn J'onzz remembered and he gave Livia, Rue and Levi their memories of the old timeline. I asked him to give Gwen and Andre their memories too. We made a plan, we tried to prevent the crisis but it didn't work, we traveled numerous times in timeline but the only choice left was to come here, six month earlier to warn you all and get ready. This much you already know." Dawn finished.

"Yes, except somehow my sister froze me in time as well." Ronnie added.

"I said I was sorry." Dawn protested.

"Yes, yes. Rest forgotten, do you have any other questions?" Ronnie asked everyone in the room.

"I have one." Chester said. "How did Andre open a breach through time?"

"Good question." Andre spoke. "I tracked down Dawn's metagene and I can open the breach wherever the person is, no matter the timeline. Dawn and I designed that mechanism, but it only works on metahumans."

Everyone in the room seemed impressed. Cisco was the first one to speak up. "You guys are cool! But I have one question. How do you have breaching powers?" He looked at Andre.

"When the crisis happened, Monitor gave you your powers back permanently. I'm your son so I have the same powers. In our original timeline, you and I didn't have any powers. Well, I used your Mecha-Vibe costume before but now I have the actual powers." Andre explained.

"Yes, Andrew's a smart fellow. In the new timeline, you told him that he would be an amazing Vibe, so now his superhero alter ego is Vibe, and you're still Mecha-Vibe." Gwen added. Andre smiled at her even though he didn't like being called his full name. But Gwen called everyone with their full names so there's no point in arguing.

*Meanwhile In National City*

"Hey, line up now!" Kara called to Rue, Esme and Livia. They were having dinner with Eliza visiting but the three girls were caught up in watching a movie.

"Sorry, mom." Livia said and motioned the two sisters to get up. "How can we help?"

"Place the plates?" Eliza suggested and the girls nodded.

"What should I do?" Esme walked up to Eliza and asked. Her grandmother pinched her cheeks and said. "You can place the napkins."

"Yay!" She ran to the kitchen to grab the napkins.

Eliza walked up to Kara and asked. "Where are the others?"

"Mon-El's in D.E.O. he'll be here soon with J'onn. Alex will pick up Kelly from work and they'll arrive soon too." Kara responded.

"I'm so glad you two are back together!" Eliza clasped her hands with a smile. "You are so good together!"

Kara blushed slightly but still smiled at her adoptive mother.

In a few minutes the rest of the family arrived and sat at the table.

"I'm so glad to see you all." Eliza smiled at the family in front of her. "Although, I'm a little surprised with a future thing." She chuckled.

"Believe me, so are we." Alex laughed as well.

"When will we adopt a little Rue?" Esme asked her parents and they glanced at Rue for an answer.

"Oh, not yet. In a few years, Liv's not born yet either." She responded.

"You girls are the same age?" Eliza asked her future granddaughters.

"Yeah, although I'm a little older." Livia answered.

"But I'm the oldest!" Esme added with a smile and the two girls winked at her.

"This timeline thing is so messy, my head hurts when I think about it." Kara shook her head and the others agreed.

"It's not that hard, actually." Livia told her but then thought about it. "Yeah, it's hard." She added.

"See!" Kara chuckled.

"Do you girls have any other siblings?" Eliza turned to the duo.

"No, we don't." The girls answered at the same time.

"Too bad, Kara, you two should think about more children." Eliza looked at her adoptive daughter and her boyfriend.

Kara and Mon-El choked on their food while Alex snickered. It took them a moment to actually respond to Eliza's suggestion.

"I-I-" Kara was about to say something but Livia cut off.

"Yeah, I always wanted more siblings!" Her grandmother smiled at her and they both glanced at Kara who now didn't know what to say.

"We'll think about it." Mon-El said, his tone meaning that it was the end of the subject.

"Well, I might not have another sibling, but we do have a dog, a super one." A small smile formed on her face.

"Ah, Krypto!" Rue exclaimed and smiled at her friend. "He's an awesome dog!"

"Krypto?" Kara inquired, her tone showing she was very much surprised.

"Yes! It's a long story but he's from Krypton."

"I know Krypto. He was Kal-El's dog, but how did he survive?" Kara couldn't believe what she was saying.

"Like I said, it's a long story. He's either here with us in National City or with uncle Clarke in Smallville."

"Clarke went back to Smallville?" Eliza asked this time.

"Yeah, he, aunt Lois and the boys live there now. Although I see them almost every week." Livia answered.

"Okay, now I have a question. Do those dogs have powers? Because if he's from Krypton, won't the sun affect him?" Alex questioned.

"Good one. Yes, he has powers and he too is a superhero, well, Superdog more precisely. He assists us sometimes." Everyone was surprised by her response but they soon overcame the shock and talked about other things.

*Meanwhile In Central City*

"Ronnie's the Clumsy smurf!" Dawn told her father. "And I'm the Smurfette. You on the other hand are Papa smurf and mom is the Smurfwillow!"

"So we're a smurf family?" Barry chuckled.

"Yes, yes, we are!" She beamed and her dad chuckled again.

Caitlin and Ronnie walked up in the living-room with popcorn and drinks with them and sat down on the couch with Barry and Dawn.

"So, we're still watching the smurfs?" Caitlin giggled.

"Yes, but the second movie." Dawn responded and turned on the movie. They stayed over like that for a while, watching and laughing together.