Chapter Forty-One

*Third Person's POV*

A week has passed since the Crisis. Everyone was trying to recover from the latest anti-matter wave that was released when their enemy vanished in time and space. He still managed to give them one last punch which was anti-matter wave that destroyed some buildings and spread all around the Earth.

Which meant there would be some changes following. Like it was in the past Crisis, only that happened because they were living on a new Earth.

Apart from that, team Flash was getting ready to say goodbye to the future kids.

It was horrible feeling, to say. They were going to say goodbye even though they would see each other again. The kids in an instant and the parents in few years.

Nonetheless, it was still hurtful.

So in order to spend a good, nice time together, Barry' arraneged a karaoke night at his place and invited Caitlin and the kids.

It wasn't marvelous to listen. Ronnie and Dawn really had inherited a musical gene.

"You had to see her in our school's drama club!" Ronnie laughed while remembering. "Mrs Worner forced her to perform when she heard about her singing abilities!"

"Don't laugh you were forced to dance!" Dawn snickered. "She made you dance with Misty!"

"Don't remind me." Ronnie rolled his eyes. "All the time she was trying to get me agree on going out with her!"

"See, Cait, he was a ladies man like me too!" Barry turned to his girlfriend and laughed.

"Suuureee, you were such a ladies man." Caitlin agreed with a roll of her eyes. The kids laughed while Barry gave her a mock how-dare-you look.

"Well, maybe not in school but I definitely got all the girls after that!" Barry tried to save his self.

"Of course, dad." Dawn nodded. "I mean you're the Flash, who would even think to resist you." She said and Barry had a hard time registrating if she was mocking him or not. In the end he smirked and said. "You're mother wasn't able too."

Caitlin blushed but to cover it quickly thew a pillow at him. Barry looked taken aback but then threw the pillow back.

"So what, are we having a pillow fight?!" Ronnie questioned but threw a pillow to his sister.

"Ronnie!" Dawn prostested and threw it back, hitting him right in the hand. "Deadshot!"

"Don't say that." Barry scolded while shooting her two pillows.

"Right, I remember." She giggled and punched few pillows towards her family's direction. "I'm a winner!" She announced while smirking triumphally.

"She always gets so competitive!" Ronnie whisper-yelled to his parents who laughed at their silliness.

"As a winner I command you to bring Big Belly Burger right here!" She instructed. "I would do it myself but I'd rather stay here and enjoy my victory."

Caitlin chuckled at that. "You shall not laugh until I say so. But as your my mother and I might get grounded for this, I'll let you join me and enjoy the victory while this two look alikes bring the food."

"I like the idea." Caitlin winked and sat next to Dawn's so called queen's throne.

"She won a pillow fight and thinks she's a royalty?" Barry uttered to Ronnie.

"Get used to it. It's your fault she thinks she's a queen. Before that she was a daddy's little princess." Ronnie facepalmed. "And she was a mean princess and now even meaner queen." Barry laughed at that and then both of them went to bring food.