Chapter Three

*Third Person's POV*

"Am I the only one who finds this wierd?" Alex asked and sat down on the couch next to Kara and Livia.

"No, this is absolutely wierd. I mean, a daughter? From future?" Kara exclaimed.

"But it's true! Please, don't tell me you want to do another DNA test!" Livia said and stared at the sisters.

"No, no, no. We believe you. It's just new to us." Kara reassured. "And you said you were mine and Mon-El's daughter which make situation even wierder because last time I saw him he said he couldn't come back here anymore."

"He definitely comes back because I exist. And you guys are loving parents whome I admire." She said in a soft tone and Kara gave her a warm smile.

"Well, Brainy already send a message to Legion so he'll probably be here soon." Alex told them.

"That's good!" Livia smiled and then turned to younger version of her mother. "We have to go to Central City tomorrow. To meet up with the Flash and his daughter and sort things out about the crisis."

"I wonder how Barry took the information." Alex mumbled and Kara agreed.

"I don't think time travel stuff is new for him. But then again, this crisis and anti-monitor being back is whole other situation. How are we even supposed to stop him?" Kara gave her future daughter puzzled look, hoping to get answers.

"Me and Dawn will explain everything to you guys tomorrow. Now I better go to bed, I'm really tired and sleepy." She yawned and stood up. "Goodnight mom, auntie Alex."

"Goodnight, Livia." They both said with a smile.

"She's so cute!" Alex told Kara. "She looks a lot like you! And if you know Mon-El well, you'll notice the resemblance too!"

"Yeah, I've noticed." She said with a loving smile. "She's very beautiful and seems to be a strong girl."

Alex yawned. "Well, I better go home. I'm already sleepy."

"Won't you stay over? Then we can go in Central City together tomorrow." Kara asked.

"I'm too lazy to go back home, so yeah. I'll just tell Kelly that I'm staying over." She stretched her arms and yawned. Kara chucked at her sister and then stood up to go to bed as well.

Next day, they were off to Central City. It didn't took them too long to get there. They were supposed to meet up in S.T.A.R Labs.

"Dawn!" Livia yelled enthusiastically and pulled her friend in a hug. Dawn returned the hug and whispered. "Did you do it?"

"Yeah, you?" Livia whispered back.

"Me too." She answered and motioned Livia to come with her while Kara and Alex had their reunion with others.

"I'm guessing you guys took this much better then I did." Kara spoke with an awkward smile and Barry, Cisco and Caitlin chuckled.

"I wouldn't say so." Barry answered with a smile.

"I think it's time for you girls to start talking." Cisco told Livia and Dawn when they finished their small talk.

"Oh, right! So, you already know the basic stuff, the crisis, what caused it and what changed after that." Livia started. "But, to change the process of it, me and Dawn are gonna lend you a hand and also with the help of our friend from future, help you build the weapon that uncle Cisco, aunt Caitlin and aunt Lena made to defeat anti-monitor."

"You guys did an amazing job in few hours but it wasn't fully held so it didn't work on anti-monitor, only on his shadows. I don't know what's their name we just call those shadows. The weapon that our friend called shadow buster needed at least five months because it's charged on sunlight. It's better if we start working on that from today and I think warning other heroes about crisis would be a good idea but only after we'll have at least one prototype of the weapon." Livia finished.

"And for the speedster that caused this crisis, she'll time travel again, I know it because she helped anti-monitor fight against you and that caused your death." Dawn said bitterly and curled her hands into fists. Livia looked at her sadly and continued to talk instead of her.

"She destroyed your weapon supply and hurt some of the superheroes like Ray who broke his hand and couldn't use his atom suit. Only choice left was for you guys to sacrifice yourselves." She stopped talking when tears started coming from her eyes and Dawn grabbed her hand and squeezed while she herself too had teary eyes.

None of them said a word, they decided to push the matter for the other time and spoke when Livia and Dawn calmed down.

"In that case, you guys should tell us at least what weapon we used." Cisco cut the tension and the girls turned to him.

"Yeah, of course. Our friend made an upgraded version of it and he'll send it to us soon." Livia said.

"Wait, is your friend from the future as well?" Barry asked confusedly and Livia nodded. "Then how are you able to communicate with him? Is he a speedster too?"

"No, no, no. He and our another friend created a device that can work through time. No matter which timeline you're in, you'll still be able to talk." She answered and others looked at her impressed.

"Who are your friends?" Caitlin queried.

Dawn turned to her mom and answered. "We'd like to keep it hidden for a while. Until we're fully used to this timeline and we have a full equipment. Oh and by the way, whatever you guys learn about the future, we'll erase with our device before we go back to our own timeline after crisis."

"I must say, you guys are pretty smart." Cisco commented and Dawn and Livia smiled at him.

"Is our meeting over?" Alex asked.

"Well, we don't have anything to add right now but we'll keep in touch. And we'll have to work on the weapon together so we should choose time and place." Livia spoke.

"S.T.A.R. Labs has everything that we'll need and we're here all the time." Cisco told them.

"Then we'll inform aunt Lena, she helped you and aunt Caitlin to work on the weapon, you did get Ray Palmer's help but with the help of our friends from the future it'll be enough."

"We'll they time travel too?"

"No, no. Like I told you, we will use this device to communicate. If it's okay with all of you, we'll start working from tomorrow." Everyone agreed and Kara, Alex and Livia left to go back in National City.

"So, can you tell us more about the future? We're gonna forget it after all so it won't change the timeline or whatever." Alex asked Livia while they waited for their coffee to arrive.

"Sure. My timeline's pretty different from yours. I'm a reporter in CatCo. Mom's most famous reporter and C.E.O of CatCo. Cat Grant gave it to mum not long ago. And you aunt Alex are amazing mom of two beautiful girls." She told her with a warm smile and Alex and Kara gasped.

"Two daughters? And Kara's/I'm C.E.O of CatCo?!" Danvers sisters exclaimed at the same time.

"Yeah." Livia giggled. "Esme, and Rue. Esme's a superhero like us and Rue works in D.E.O. She's very skilled agent and my best friend."

"Are there any future kids we should know? Do you have any siblings?" Kara questioned.

"No, I'm the only child but there's another future kid. Levi Luthor. Aunt Lena's son." Alex and Kara gasped again.

"Tell us more!" They both said and continued to asked Livia more questions about the future.