Chapter 5

Batman: Under the Red Hood 2014
Chapter 5 - The Truth

"That knife you stuck in my back became useful when the time came to cut my ties with you." - UNKNOWN

THIRD POV

Light shines in the room. In the room at the table, are sitting the Black Mask and the Joker, while his secretary and 5 guards are standing beside them.

Black Mask roles his hands into fists, his hands placed on the table.

B. Mask: "I hope you understand the trouble I've gone through... to arrange this little get-together here. A lot of money. A lot of dead meat."

He is talking while looking at Joker, who is currently eating chips. Joker gulps as he swallows the chip. Second later he eats another chip.

B. Mask:" Look, I've Got a problem. And you are absolutely the man who possesses the gifts...to take care of this problem. I need you to murder the Red Hood. You think you can handle that?"

Joker is eating the chip until he coughs.

Joker: "May I have some water?"

Black Mask moves his hand, approving to his guard to give the Joker the glass of water.

The guard gives the glass to Joker who stares at it. Then, the Joker slams the glass at the edge of the table, shattering it and he cuts the guard's throat with the sharp end of the glass.

Joker then takes the guards pistol from his belt and turns as he shoots down other 4 guards down, killing them.

He aims the gun at Black Mask as he starts to laugh. He laughs as Black Mask stares at him, with the face I can't desribe, but the his face is a mask soooo.

Joker stops laughing as he moves the pistol away and puts his left arm to his face and starts thinking.

Joker: "I'm going to need something to wear... and a very big truck."

B. Mask: "Sure. Any thing else?"

Joker: "I'll need guys. Not these guys because, well, they're kind of dead."

Joker saids as he points with his finger at dead people around them, before again aiming his pistol at Black Mask face which says he know this was going to be a nightmate as Joker laughs again.

India

We are again in the mountains of India, as we see the palace where League of Asassins is placed.

The death of Ra's Al Ghul maybe hit them hard but now his daughter Talia Al Ghul is the head of the League.

The guard is walking the hall when he is punched down by the Batman. Batman then moves fast as he goes towards another guard who is too slow as he is taken down too.

Someone puts down the glass of wine. It's Talia who stands up from her table and moves foward before stopping on the spot. She looks around, then moves foward again.

She comes to the window of her room as she stares outside. But it looks like she knows she isn't alone.

Talia: "What is the occasion that you came to me, my beloved."

In the reflection on the windows, Batman appears as Talia stares outside.

Batman: "You didn't tell me everything."

Talia: "I asure you I did. I told you everything you needed to know about our son."

Batman: "I'm not talking about him. What did you do to Y/N?"