Chapter 26

Red Hood: The Lost Days
Chapter 26 - School

"Mirror mirror on the wall...

Who is going to kill us all?" - UNKNOWN

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N - Third POV

Italic = Y/N narrating

5 months later, October, 2011

Germany

In stories, they always omit the LETHAL PARTS.

Sweats and blood drops down his face as he grits his teeth. His lip bloodied and swollen. He was doing this only 5 minutes now.

The educational tidbits that don't necessarily serve the tale, but MIGHT provide tips to less well-meaning members of the public.

Y/N yells as he get's upper cut to his face by his sparing "buddy". More like a scum 2 times his size. Typical German.

And I'm talking about stories that come out of HOLLYWOOD and maybe a documentary or two.

While they were sparing, one person was obversing Y/N's training.

When dramatizing a PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSINATION, or explaining how to make a bomb, or how to take down a COMMERCIAL AIRLINER...

Y/N gets kicked on back of his head by the foot as blood flies in every direction.

... they leave out STEPS, omit key element. You don't want someone catching a rerun of THE WEST WING and getting a leg up on the Secret Service, or learning every componet of homemade C-4 by watching the DISCOVERY CHANNEL.

German hits Y/N into his right side.

A parrallel can be drawn between this act of conscience on storytellers, and training under BATMAN.

But Y/N hits him onto his back.

He taught me how to FIGHT. How to DEFEND, how to BATTLE, how to DISABLE an opponet.

Y/N then punches the guy into his neck, right where larynx is, as guy starta to choke on his own blood.

But he NEVER taught me how to MAIM.

Y/N quickly goes behind him and elbows the guy into his side. Karma is sweet like a bitch.

He NEVER taught me how to KILL.

Y/N finnishes the guy with punch to the back of the head with full force.

There's a DIFFERENCE.

His sparing buddy falls to the ground. Y/N to make sure he's down, steps onto his crouch hard, but his buddy is already to passed out to scream.

If you don't BELIEVE me, then you should experience the last three weeks I've lived.

The guy who was watching in the background smirks as he holds his drink in his hand.

???: "Zhat is enough."

His name is EGON. He's German, loves ska music, drinks a disgusting cherry-flavored energy drink all day and MURDERS people for a living.

He's teaching me how that's done.

Egon: "How vould you finnish him?"

Y/N: "Foot to the neck."

Egon: "Neck is is thick. Might not give."